Differences in each route for not recruiting "Spoilers"?

Was doing another playthrough of Edelgard's route and screwed up a bit early in the chapter and failed to trigger the bridge breaking event. So I screwed up being able to avoid fighting Byleth. So I decided to just go through with it and see what happens.

Seeing as how

Spoiler

Randolph got killed off, Leonie refuses to help you and you can't recruit her. and Claude betraying you.

It got me wondering, since I probably don't do extra playthroughs  that way to see what happens myself since the only real gameplay change is a slightly altered chapter and an extra paralogue. Anything drastically change in the other routes if you don't unlock Byleth and Jeralt? I imagine someone else gets killed off in each route if you do this.

Edited by Faellin

43 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Was doing another playthrough of Edelgard's route and screwed up a bit early in the chapter and failed to trigger the bridge breaking event. So I screwed up being able to avoid fighting Byleth. So I decided to just go through with it and see what happens.

Seeing as how

Reveal hidden contents

Randolph got killed off, Leonie refuses to help you and you can't recruit her. and Claude betraying you.

It got me wondering, since I probably don't do extra playthroughs  that way to see what happens myself since the only real gameplay change is a slightly altered chapter and an extra paralogue. Anything drastically change in the other routes if you don't unlock Byleth and Jeralt? I imagine someone else gets killed off in each route if you do this.

Besides 

Spoiler

Rodrigue and Judith taking the place of Randolph as the sacrificial lamb,

the differences in the other two routes aren't nearly as drastic as the split in Scarlet Blaze. 

Edited by Moonlit Knight

Well, there's also:

having to fight Byleth in Chapter 14,

But that's really it. It an interesting idea, but it's probably best that you don't need to do six playthroughs of a 30 hour game to experience everything (even if it get shorter each time).

Edited by Aedan7479
typo