Zan's Sprite works

Zanryu

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't make these, and ripping doesn't take too much skill, but I need somewhere to store these uploaded for when I put them in my profile on FEP (which can take forever).

huntermapvp5.gifmercmaphy2.gifmarthmapne0.gifmyrmmapvf2.gifthiefmapwb5.gif

Edited by Zanryu

I didn't make these, and ripping doesn't take too much skill, but I need somewhere to store these uploaded for when I put them in my profile on FEP (which can take forever).

huntermapvp5.gifmercmaphy2.gifmarthmapne0.gifmyrmmapvf2.gifthiefmapwb5.gif

Is that your VS. mode team? If so I sense a disturbingly disturbing lack of axe users.

No no, that's just five of my favourite classes.

My VS mode team will probably be a Hero Oguma, Marth, Swordmaster Navarre, some random Paladin (probably Kain), and Sheeda. Preferably a Falcon Knight, but no one knows how we get that yet, so... =/

Edited by Zanryu

• 2 weeks later...

ichigocarnagels3.png

It sucks, I know. I just got some brushes back, and then some other things I didn't have before, so I tried my hand at this again. Yay for failing hardcore.

• 2 weeks later...

matsumotosigshadowyw4.png

matsumotosignoshadowcj1.png

Sorry it sucks, I don't have a mouse atm to use so I made it with the laptop's mouse pad. Hell, I rendered it with the mouse pad too. O_O

I hate you all.

D:

matsumotosig02tv7.png

Made it on the way home from Ottawa, so yep, you guessed it; no mouse! =/

EDIT: OH. Thought you'd like to know but the knee and lower leg were cut off in the render. Like, the knee not as much but still. I remade them rather nicely IMO. =D

EDIT 2: Oh yeah, I also rendered that myself without a mouse in bed last night. I rendered it after the render on my other Matsumoto sig. =X

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

Clever, hurhur.

And yeah, a lot goes on in the creative board, but nothing related to graphical or pixelated art, it's all literary works. I hate how almost everywhere I go, pixelated or graphical work is ignored almost all the time. I get no comments, thus no improvement. It sucks.

Also, got tired of waiting for that person on FEP to come back, so I made my Sheena sig myself.

sheenaavygl2.png

sheenasiglu4.png

Also rendered the image myself. Was easier because of how clean the lines were in comparison to most images, but it still needed some clean up work.

=D

Sadly, I've come to an abrupt halt. Ran out of images to render. And no one supplied me with any Matsumoto pictures while I was on the road. D:

• 3 weeks later...

Still can't sign on with FF at home so I'm using IE atm, but just because I HAVE to post this.

Something I'm working on. Hardcore WIP, gonna fix it up as I shade.

tylorportraittv2.png

Made in memory of my friend Tylor, who died on July 30th this year. I'll miss him... and I'll never forget him. <3 you Tylor.

I'll be reading your comments as a guest on FF and commenting every chance I get at school, unless I REALLY have to say something in which case I'll use IE at home. But I want this to be my best piece to date, it's the very least I can do for Tylor. Nothing I do will be enough, but this is a start on trying to do ALMOST enough. So yeah, be as harsh as possible, please.

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

Still can't sign on with FF at home so I'm using IE atm, but just because I HAVE to post this.

Something I'm working on. Hardcore WIP, gonna fix it up as I shade.

tylorportraittv2.png

Made in memory of my friend Tylor, who died on July 30th this year. I'll miss him... and I'll never forget him. <3 you Tylor.

That's a nice design you got there.

Although I did not know Tylor personally, I shall take a moment of silence for the loss of Tylor.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've made no progress on Tylor's portrait as of yet, I can't shade the face right. So I'm gonna work on my shading and all that good stuff.

linkfacesr3.png

linkbattlekt7.png

zssshadedxk5.png

Someone I met the other day requested a Zero Suit Samus sprite. Safe to say that I'm gonna deliver. B)

And here's a sig I made too...

ichigosignature01ec7.png

Yeah. I dunno if I'll be coming back, FF is still being a bitch and I hate IE. D:

Firefox refuses to sign me in to Serenes Forest, and I hate to use Internet Explorer, so I just left. FF hasn't fixed itself yet, so I'll just sign in from time to time to check out my topics and other minor things that are goin' down.

Anyway, comments plz. D:

I have the newest FF, actually. It works at my friend's house and at school, it's just a problem with my computer not liking Firefox I think.

And I'm not a fan of putting quotes in sigs. I did it once for a Twilight Princess signature with Link, it looked pretty good. I quoted the chorus of Metallica's Enter Sandman, specifically the "Exit light, enter night." part. I thought it fit well with Twilight Princess's theme. Too b ad I lost that sig ages ago...

• 2 months later...

UBER BUMP

Can't get signed in on Firefox still, so yeah... =/

Starting on a new FE mug. Here's the VERY first version compared to the latest.

fighterwipvf3.png

The head is the only thing I've done, the body hasn't been changed yet.

Here's the full progression:

fighterwipprogresskt3.gif

Yay?