B-Team Members, UNITE!

Liz

it has recently come to my attention that there has been a sudden rise in communism in the Forest.

while B-Team claims neutrality in foreign relations, it appears that a new association, Zombie Pirate & Co has declared war against FESSR.

THERE WILL NEVER BE A WAR IN SERENES FOREST WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF B-TEAM!!!!!!

my fellow associates and peasants members, we shall stop the eviles of these evile associations of evile before war that wasn't started by us consumes the forest! DEATH TO REBELS! GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

*this message is endorsed by Empress Alina, cofounder of B-Team.

Zombie Pirate and the others are slow, weak - bound by the realm of a Universe. Unable to unite to fight a common foe they will fall one by one.

Unfortunately this is beyond your understanding. The binding of Zombie Pirate will seal their fate as its power over us is diminished. Your worries are unfounded. You must turn your attention to Commissar Gaunt. His continued presence within this world is far more serious to our cause.

Zombie Pirate and the others are slow, weak - bound by the realm of a Universe. Unable to unite to fight a common foe they will fall one by one.

Unfortunately this is beyond your understanding. The binding of Zombie Pirate will seal their fate as its power over us is diminished. Your worries are unfounded. You must turn your attention to Commissar Gaunt. His continued presence within this world is far more serious to our cause.

i never said that Zombie Pirate was the greater of the two eviles. they are nothing but an excuse to declare a full-fledged war against Commissar Gaunt. and we get to wipe out rebels in one clean swoop of gold velvet.

we now have motives to declare war against Commissar Gaunt, even if it means wiping out Zombie Pirate in the process

*is lost*

dearest Tuna-fish, wherever did we lose you?

i say "attack those infidels at dawn" and you run and attack, yes?

we need as much support as we can get in order to defeat this evile communism plot to take over the forest! and i must have some war before i become insane!

dearest Tuna-fish, wherever did we lose you?

i say "attack those infidels at dawn" and you run and attack, yes?

we need as much support as we can get in order to defeat this evile communism plot to take over the forest! and i must have some war before i become insane!

So team Masu is helping B-team?

Kay. Well the whole team is already here :/ maybe i'll hold recruitment for team masu tonight to gain more power to help you guys

yay!

and thus, the wheels of fate begin to turn!

:P

What is this? Mr. T pities the foo who don't fall in step with the revolution. And that's a fact. Do you honestly think you can take on the full might of the ancient and illustrious FESSR? Bring it on.

HADOKEN

*Drop kicks the comie bastard*

it is a war that we cannot lose!

GWAAAAAAAAR~!

hear our name and tremble, for we are B-Team~! We shall never give up our integrity for such a vile and twisted scheme of evile!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*coughhackcoughcough*HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!