Worst person you can recruit?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You can murder a thousand virtual children and it causes no material harm, but having a difficult recruitment method wastes my time in real life.

Like them 3 hemroids in chapter 10b of FE6? Lol Or at least the pegasis knight that appears up top

As to the OPs question,  I didnt even use Nino or Renault in FE7. They were both just too damn weak by the time I got em to do me much good IMHO

On 7/24/2022 at 7:45 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'll go by game.

• Leon as a third candidate, his constant and open pining over a man grieving the loss of his family feels really gross, like he's not letting him grieve properly.

Not really comparable? Leon has shown to be a sweetheart about the world and companions he's surrounded by. He also doesn't really push any boundaries like how Faye screams about killing anyone in Alm's name, regardless of how uncomfortable Alm is. Valbar and Leon have shown to bounce off each other and goof around without any flirting. Leon's pretty respectful about Valbar not wanting him too.

Clive and Faye take the cake before Leon as a candidate. I'd personally use Mathilda too since she's a little too eager about murdering people doing their jobs just to flaunt (like, actually canon to her character in Clive support rather than just an out of place post battle quip). But that gets into subjectivity and personal values.

Edited by Seazas

2 hours ago, Seazas said:

Not really comparable? Leon has shown to be a sweetheart about the world and companions he's surrounded by. He also doesn't really push any boundaries like how Faye screams about killing anyone in Alm's name, regardless of how uncomfortable Alm is. Valbar and Leon have shown to bounce off each other and goof around without any flirting. Leon's pretty respectful about Valbar not wanting him too.

Clive and Faye take the cake before Leon as a candidate. I'd personally use Mathilda too since she's a little too eager about murdering people doing their jobs just to flaunt (like, actually canon to her character in Clive support rather than just an out of place post battle quip). But that gets into subjectivity and personal values.

Well, he does threaten the player if Valbar is harmed in Heroes for what it's worth. Canonically though, it seems Valbar is somehow completely unaware of Leon's attraction to him, as he suggests Leon find some girls in their support. Course that begs belief a bit considering how open Leon is with his crush. So either Valbar is just so hyper conservative (if that's even the right word) he outright doesn't know gays exist, or he is aware of Leon's crush and is trying to push him towards women because, while he values him as a friend, he still does find it a bit uncomfortable. The A support does kind of suggest the latter, though even then Valbar doesn't really expound his view at all.

Edited by Jotari