What was your opinion on Etika being a fan of Fire Emblem?

DarkSage861

12 hours ago, DarkSage861 said:

The reason I ask this is because during the time the hardcore fans were not veey happy that he was getting involved with the franchise when clearly he's playing them for fun and learning the lore more. The worst of it came from his Fire Emblem Heroes reaction stream where he didn't know any of the pre Awakening characters (besides characters like Marth) and the chat was super pissed off at him due to it

My goal for this post was to hopefully maybe get someone who was like that in the past and see what changed now that time has past and he's been unfortnately dead for quite a bit

since theres tons of streamer and content creator right now, i dont think anyone hold that much influence or publicity anymore unless its E-sport, i guess? so i dont think people will react strongly if a content creator doing something that some vocal minority dislike.

oh, fun fact about this thing. i just remembered theres one time my friend whos not really a Fire emblem Fan but played one due to him borrowing my 3DS, and he express his delight that Etika turns out also plays Fire emblem, which may or may not influence my friend to beat the game and ultimately enjoy it..
in short, as much as theres people who's not happy like you said, theres also the opposite.

It was nice to see Etika got into Fire Emblem with Awakening. I heard he played Awakening and Fates. It's too bad he died by suicide because of what happened to him years ago. He didn't deserve to kill himself due to his mental state. It's too bad that he didn't get a chance to play Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Three Houses, nor the other Fire Emblem games.