What is considered 100%?

Hello! I bought this game at release but only started getting into it now, and was wondering what all constitutes for 100%?

I probably won't do everything, but do want to do a lot. I know there is: Class mastery; Stat maxing; combat art maxing; weapon maxing; supports; special gifts; achivements. not sure if s ranking maps count or not... or if there is anything I missed.

What would you recommend doing? I spent 350 hours 100% FE:W and would like to spend as much or more on this game, but don't want to spend a hundreds of hours grinding either... Thank you in advanced 😄

It honestly depends on what you are going for.
-- I consider the game finished by playing through all three routes once, even though there is technically a variation due to one important story choice. After beating the main story, experiencing as many supports as possible, and beating the paralogues, the game is essentially done. (I did this in maybe 170 hours for all routes, with some time spend grinding.)

As for me, I'm trying to master all classes, and I'm like 270 hours in with only like 5 characters mastered.
-- Only one character has all stats maxed, while I reached 120 (max level) on three characters.
-- I've also been forging Relics, Divine, Agarthan, and Unique Weapons, which takes a lot of gold and materials. I'm about halfway done, although they function just fine with maxed out Might.
== It's a long journey, and I'm spending my time doing NG+ playthroughs instead of spamming "Record Keeper/Free Mode Battles" so I can farm stat boosters and master classes faster.

Personally for me:

- S Rank on all missions in each route (requires two runs of each route since you can't do everything in one run)

- Full extras menu (basically completing the event viewer and music library, which happens naturally though does require two runs of each route, getting every support conversation, getting each character to level 80 min (I believe) for all voice lines and unlocking every class with every unit for the unit viewer)

- All characters level 120 and with max classes

- All achievements

This is just for me personally but normally when I play a game 100%, I look for things that can be finitely completed and there is no variability like getting the best ranks on missions, getting to max level and maxing classes or completing lists like in the extras menu. I did consider getting max forges on legendary weapons but that would be too much grinding for me lol. Also getting all merc whistle accessories was also an idea I had but that would take like 40 playthroughs and I am not that mad.

42 minutes ago, Sire said:

It honestly depends on what you are going for.
-- I consider the game finished by playing through all three routes once, even though there is technically a variation due to one important story choice. After beating the main story, experiencing as many supports as possible, and beating the paralogues, the game is essentially done. (I did this in maybe 170 hours for all routes, with some time spend grinding.)

== It's a long journey, and I'm spending my time doing NG+ playthroughs instead of spamming "Record Keeper/Free Mode Battles" so I can farm stat boosters and master classes faster.

I definitely plan on doing the former, and am trying to gauge the best plans on playing past that. Doing new runs for stat boosters is a good idea, and you need it for hero's whistle too so I'll def keep that in mind.

33 minutes ago, Azz said:

Personally for me:

- S Rank on all missions in each route (requires two runs of each route since you can't do everything in one run)

So those do carry over in NG+? Are you able to do any missions you've already done or are you only able to play missions from the current route?

11 minutes ago, SearchingForGryphons said:

So those do carry over in NG+? Are you able to do any missions you've already done or are you only able to play missions from the current route?

Yes, pretty much everything carries over to NG+. There is a record keeper that keeps records of all your battles on every route and what rank you got on them so you can replay every mission on every route via the record keeper.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Yes, pretty much everything carries over to NG+. There is a record keeper that keeps records of all your battles on every route and what rank you got on them so you can replay every mission on every route via the record keeper.

Awesome, thank you! I kept looking up what carries over and what doesn't but couldn't find info on the record keeper 😞

3 minutes ago, SearchingForGryphons said:

Awesome, thank you! I kept looking up what carries over and what doesn't but couldn't find info on the record keeper 😞

NP! Essentially everything carries over. Unit levels and classes, as well as support levels are all optional carry overs but everything thing else like you inventory, gold, renown, achievements and record keeper details all carry over automatically for NG+.

3 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Eh, I don't really consider this a series that you can 100% outside of getting all the supports

100%'ing is a big niche thing for Warriors fans. This one is an extremely oddball case though because it has so many extra facets (merc whistle, randomized growths, stat caps, class mastering, supports, etc.) that make it a richer experience, but which make the definition of that 100% questionable and untenable.

No one, and I mean no one, is going to get every whistle item and stat cap everyone.

Fair points on it being unachievable haha, but I want to do a lot still. Am curious how long a playthrough is if you skip everything on easy for the merc whistle items.

I'm wanting to finish up the FE:TH support log too and that looks like it'll take me 150+ hours so I'm uncommitted on that rn, might try doing a chapter a day or some such in that.

Meanwhile in three hopes... I'm on like chapter 7... of my first playthrough... so still a lot to play with in it. Just trying to figure out my FE goals before Engage releases lol.