GBA FE Critical Hit Collection video

shadowofchaos

The FE community has progressed past the need for old farts like me.

I present to you my  last contribution to this community before I just lurk for good.

A project that has taken me over a decade to remake.

Enjoy.

Edited by shadowofchaos

8 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

The FE community has progressed past the need for old farts like me.

I present to you my  last contribution to this community before I just lurk for good.

Your channel is one of the dozen or so I never got around to subscribing to so maybe I'm just out of the loop, but... that seems out of nowhere ? Plus, aren't you in your early thirties ? Idk maybe that was humor. In any case, if you do want to move on, so be it(pretty sure you'll be missed by many), but just in case, just in case you actually feel you're being pushed to the door, I have to say I'm not seeing it. Especially if you're basing it on your success on Youtube, which is an extremely fickle metric.

Obviously I'm making a lot of assumptions here, so I'll just stop; there was just something really sad about your post. Thanks for the video, see you around hopefully.

I love all the wacky character choices in this video. Though minor nitpick, Fado has a palette since he is playable in the Creature Campaign.

This reminds me of the old days when FE7 and 6 were the only games in the series I'd played and I got up to watching stuff like this. Still a fun little watch today. Animation compilations are great. I'm still waiting for some madman to do one of Berwick Saga...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I love all the wacky character choices in this video. Though minor nitpick, Fado has a palette since he is playable in the Creature Campaign.

This reminds me of the old days when FE7 and 6 were the only games in the series I'd played and I got up to watching stuff like this. Still a fun little watch today. Animation compilations are great. I'm still waiting for some madman to do one of Berwick Saga...

I must have loaded the wrong Fado.

Probably one of the IDs I mixed up just like how Selena has two different character IDs.

Ah well I'm not reuploading this thing I already did it for Eliwood lol.

13 hours ago, Cysx said:

Your channel is one of the dozen or so I never got around to subscribing to so maybe I'm just out of the loop, but... that seems out of nowhere ? Plus, aren't you in your early thirties ? Idk maybe that was humor. In any case, if you do want to move on, so be it(pretty sure you'll be missed by many), but just in case, just in case you actually feel you're being pushed to the door, I have to say I'm not seeing it. Especially if you're basing it on your success on Youtube, which is an extremely fickle metric.

Obviously I'm making a lot of assumptions here, so I'll just stop; there was just something really sad about your post. Thanks for the video, see you around hopefully.

Oh it's just a shot at myself that I haven't been into Fire Emblem anymore.

It's just a recent nostalgia kick.

I wanted to make one "last hurrah" for my old flame so to speak.

Edited by shadowofchaos

22 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Oh it's just a shot at myself that I haven't been into Fire Emblem anymore.

It's just a recent nostalgia kick.

I wanted to make one "last hurrah" for my old flame so to speak.

Well, I do like that better than the alternative I came up with. And hey, it happens !

You have a good one then. Thanks for your service and all that 🙂

• 2 months later...

Got the GBA games really were the peak of style in terms of attack animations. 3D really restricted the impact of it all due to having to make them more grounded. How cool was seeing the promoted lords attack, let alone crit? Swordmaster and Assassin crits too..