Question about Paragon Manual in Thracia.

MadBoar

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but Paragon only works with regular EXP, not Weapon EXP, so Safy's staff rank won't grow any faster. Again, I could be wrong.

However, I'm assuming you're playing the game on an emulator, in which case it wouldn't hurt to create a save state and test it out to see for yourself.

10 hours ago, MadBoar said:

In Thracia, does paragon increase the user's weapon rank experience at double the rate? I am considering giving it to Safy to get her staff rank to A much quicker. Will this work?

As far as I know it is just regular exp, but it might still help you reach that A rank, as promoting her increases her staff rank by 1, so you only need to reach level 10 with B rank to get there with promotion.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:56 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

As far as I know it is just regular exp, but it might still help you reach that A rank, as promoting her increases her staff rank by 1, so you only need to reach level 10 with B rank to get there with promotion.

I would prefer to have her at A rank by chapter 10, or 11x at the very latest. On chapter 3, I reset for a hammerene miss at the beginning of the chapter. I will do the same in  chapters 7, 8, and 9.  Safy has  a 2.56 percent chance of missing two hammerenes in a row. And I have to make sure her skill doesn't increase upon level up. This will be a pain.  Promoting her won't be useful for increasing her staff rank, because she would reach A rank way before level 10.