Finally finished my first ever NG Maddening Run!! (Azure Moon)

Ari Chan

2 hours ago, Mordred said:

At least for me Live to Serve was never really used past chapter 3 on purpose.  Catnap is also not good but at least it can help with turn economy late-mid game.  Though ngl it usually doesn't make too much a difference and is incredibly inconsistent to activate.

I agree that warp isn't the end all be all but what other selling point does any of the other healers have?  You generally don't even have recruiting healers as a priority and they honestly don't have many selling points.  The only thing I can think of wanting to recruit any healer is Warp or paralogue. 

Catnap would have to heal something like 30% HP to be decent, tbh. 10% is just lol. 

Gremory access, frankly. Only being particularly good in Bishop is an unenviable position to be in.

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On BE, Linhardt joins with a Vulnerary in his inventory. Since Linhardt has little use for inventory slots beyond an accessory or two, I find I keep this vulnerary (3 uses) on him the entire game. He usually hasn't used all three by the game's end, because using a 10-HP heal which doesn't give exp is a weak action, in general, and Linhardt himself is one of the least likely PCs to need healing.

He would have to run out of these vulneraries, and any others you might give him, before Catnap has a use besides "accidentally heal 1 HP of levelup damage and thus potentially deprive a teammate of an action". It's an incredibly bad ability, recovering half of what a Vulnerary manages at best. Flayn's and Mercedes's abilities have actual use, and even Marianne's, while also bad, I have managed to squeeze a tiny bit of utility out of on occasion.

Edited by Dark Holy Elf

• 2 months later...

I HAVE RETURNED TO CLEAR MY NAME.  I was in Japan and kinda forgot about this forum lol.  I MIXED UP LINDHART'S PERSSONAAL SKILL WITH HIS CREST WWHOOPS