California Democrats and the paper trail of racism literally

RLR_FYE

Picture this.

its 2018 you are filling out a hosptial form.

To your amazement not only are there 10 different gender identities, you can choose froE but you can choose all 10 if you want. 

I turn the page and my heart sinks….

”If mixed  race pick your dominant race”

Im alll for gender inclusion truly but when a  state willfully refuses to let s mixed kid select two boxes it’s systemic racism against mixed kids.

You are pointing so hard at Trump and you leave a paper trail of Democrat made forms that literally act as though Loving vs Virginia never happened.

explain to this newly naturalized US citizen who could not vote because there was no non racist  option?.

and please

Do try harder than saying republicans openly associate with Nazis as II would be killed at those rallies for tainting the master race.

Why should I vote for  a party that behaves as though I don’t exist because the other literally acknowledges my exiisyance with murderer as brutal as it is… I mean… barely 50 years guys.

i shouldn’t feel like my existence ion government  forms is outlawed.

that’s a double standard I won’t stand for.

rememebr the scenario is pick 10 for trans and pick 1 for mixed.

How would you vote in my shoes? As bad as it sounds being killed at a white supremecist  rally beats being forced to pick white because your skin isn’t dark enough and your eyes aren’t slanted enough. 

I mean murder is a small price to pay to exist  n the eyes of a white surpemcist. Why shouldn’t I support trump andnnd republicans? At least I tick both boxes with them.

Never underestimate the psychology of belonging .

all I ask guys is before you start saying someone can be 10 genders can we agree on someone being two races?  

PS I apologize for any typos….

ininheritrd stubby thumbs a  touch keyboard world. 

I

Edited by RLR_FYE

Remember what I said about how we needed better candidates running for office? I don't really expect you to, but this is just one example of what's wrong with the way elections are handled.

As for your question, I've would have just went with mixed and either lied about my race or just picked the closet option there was. It's not like they'll prosecute you for it.

1 hour ago, RLR_FYE said:

Picture this.

its 2018 you are filling out a hosptial form.

Wait. Is this a form for that Locked-in-My-Dad's-Warehouse type of Health Care you were talking about last time? Because I can't speak on the particulars of the Christian faith-based Medical care system. Please consult your pastor-physician.

Anyway, the answer is to check the box that you best identify with. That information is being used for one thing and one thing only - your one data point in Exit Polls. You can't be someone that mocks the ability to Check All that Apply on the Gender section, then turn around and say you should be able to check all the boxes for Race. It's an argument based in bad faith. It makes no sense beyond the perspective of "Let me Meme on my Ballot, damnit! But go ahead and switch political parties, you're going to be in for a rude awakening when you see the Republican ballot has the same Race checkboxes you're crying about.

45 minutes ago, Zapp Branniglenn said:

You can't be someone that mocks the ability to Check All that Apply on the Gender section, then turn around and say you should be able to check all the boxes for Race. It's an argument based in bad faith

In an way, it actually does makes sense because it could easily be resolved as an "check all that applies" thing. But I think that it's someone making an big deal out of something that most people hardly care about

Edited by Armchair General

Soooooo--you were presented with a hospital form asking you which race you identify most strongly as, if biracial.

Thought the question was racist against biracial people who don't identify more strongly with one race.

Felt disheartened, excluded, and 'outlawed.'

And as a result of same you as a biracial person now more closely identify with MAGAs, Nazis, and White Supremacists who--literally believe that Loving v. Virginia was a mistake. Race-mixing is degeneracy. And laws banning race-mixing are good laws + biracial people shouldn't even exist.
__

That's your thought process.

Really??? 

Edited by Shoblongoo