Characters who are loved/hated on tumblr

I haven't been on Tumblr in years, and even I know that this an oddly specific take.

And also, I fucking hate that site for forcing me to make an account just to browse it. But I've managed to find an workaround and it appears that the OP is full of it, going solely by the recent and top posts.

Edited by Armchair General

When I played 3 Houses, I noticed Dorothea was deployed a lot in my list of "most deployed units" loading screen. In general, it seemed like female mages got deployed the most for me. I think there was also one male character who tended to be deployed a lot, but I can't remember who it was.

Personally, I like Dorothea, but I think it's weird that she went to a military academy to get married and then seems to dislike fighting as a way to resolve things. Somehow I am also obsessed with the idea that she's inspired by Dorothea from Middlemarch, but I don't really have any evidence to support this obsession.