I guess since I haven't already...

Ice Dragon

I see you haven't changed your avatar in the last few years.

I see that you are probably correct.

Well, at least the signature is new.

The old one had pseudo alpha-transparency problems with the non-dark-blue background.

Yo.

Yo.

Hey, welcome, my fellow Exceed a Generation figurines owner !

Now if only Volume 2 would be released sometime while I'm still alive. ^^

Hi Ace~

idbattlepng1ptcn9.png

A work of legend by Misk. Brings back good memories of the halcyon days of FESS. Also reminds me of how terrible of a spriter I was back then.

*saves for archiving* (Legend it may be, but looking back at it now, there's a bunch of errors that Misk missed. >_>) (Now, if only FESS2 hadn't been nuked into oblivion, I'd go back and archive 95% of Misk's spell effects...)

Even your sprites from back then are probably better than some of the (limited) stuff I can turn out these days. :(

Edited by Lord Glenn

Hey, welcome aboard.

Hai~

*saves for archiving* (Legend it may be, but looking back at it now, there's a bunch of errors that Misk missed. >_>) (Now, if only FESS2 hadn't been nuked into oblivion, I'd go back and archive 95% of Misk's spell effects...)

Even your sprites from back then are probably better than some of the (limited) stuff I can turn out these days. :(

I can always fix those errors. I still have the original spell effect lying around in the same folder, hidden away so no one will ever get it.

That Ice Dragon sprite... was my first ever sprite... Drawn pixel for pixel fully custom from head to toe. I know the body looks decent... but the head... ugh. I have redone the head dozens of times since then... and it still looks like utter fail.

Care to expound on that thought?

I asked you first. Er... Anna did.

Edited by Ice Dragon

What's up, ID? More and more people are telling me your college is an excellent one. Damn, I hope I get in. :(

About half of my graduating class applied there this year, no exaggeration.

Definitely a good college. Ranked higher in the world than it is in the U.S. (because the U.S. rankings are fail). Only problem is, since it runs on the quarter system, all of my friends on the semester system have their vacations at a different time, and my vacations and theirs coincide for less than half of the total vacation time, meaning less of a window for reunion gatherings...