Tempest Trials+: Renewing Gifts!

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trials+ is coming, titled "Renewing Gifts"!

vYZFZAG.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

8t8KJOu.jpg

Yarne's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

UrL04IG.jpg

One of the taguel, who can transform into rabbits. Excited to hear about the large role
rabbits play in this year's festivities. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.

PFuRYCx.pngWary Rabbit Fang ( Mt: 14 / Range: 1)
Grants Spd+3. Effective against cavalry foes. If unit initiates combat or is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat
and inflicts penalty on foe's Atk/Def during combat = 20% of unit's Spd at start of combat, and also, after combat, if unit's HP ≤ 90%,
grants Special cooldown count-2. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to
any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4
on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

WNZYP85.png Galeforce (Cooldown: 5)
If unit initiates combat, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn.)

ANc8WkH.png Spd/Def Solo 3
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Def+6 during combat.

TmgpBIM.png Threat. Atk/Spd 2
At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

FqYMY5z.png Def/Res Ideal 3
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100% or if [Bonus] is active on unit, grants Def/Res+5 to unit during combat.

snx10PA.png Odd Tempest 3
At start of odd-numbered turns, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)

You can also earn some Divine Codes: Ephemera 12 by reaching the 6,000 score, and an Astra Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Nowi and Nah being bonus units was unexpected. I'll start with Nowi and probably swap to one of the new units whenever I get around to pulling for them.

Yarne wants his HP to drop below 90% to activate his post-combat Pulse effect, but he has a Def-boosting Solo skill. Why. He clearly wants Atk/Spd Push 4, so they could have at least given him Atk/Spd Push 3 in his A slot.

I already put my thoughts about the Sacred Seals in the banner thread, but I can add some more here.

Def/Res Ideal seems like it won't see too much use outside of Askr. Def/Res Form, Close Def, and Distant Def are generally better on enemy-phase units, and player-phase units don't run Def/Res skills. Duo Askr looks like he'll want to be run as a dual-phase unit, and he should have no trouble keeping the skill active because there's no way to nullify his Resonance buffs as long as he gets them up.

Odd Tempest is okay, but it seems a bit underwhelming to be put into the higher Sacred Seal reward slot. Offensive units generally want to be running stat-boosting skills in the Sacred Seal slot, so the opportunity cost of running Odd Tempest is higher in the Sacred Seal slot than in the C slot. I can only really see this being used either because a player doesn't have resources to get Odd Tempest in the C slot or because they're running a Galeforce team where they need the mobility more than the stats (or if the extra stats will kill the opponent in too few hits to activate Galeforce).

56 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

snx10PA.png Def/Res Ideal 3
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100% or if [Bonus] is active on unit, grants Def/Res+5 to unit during combat.

FqYMY5z.png Odd Tempest 3
At start of odd-numbered turns, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)

Something about those skill icons looks a bit off.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nowi and Nah being bonus units was unexpected. I'll start with Nowi and probably swap to one of the new units whenever I get around to pulling for them.

I kinda hope this can mean a possible New Year Nowi and New Year Nah alts for next New Year banner, since next time it will be the year of the dragon.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Something about those skill icons looks a bit off.

Oops. Didn't mean to create Def/Res Tempest 3 and Odd Ideal 3 sacred seals. I already fixed. Thanks for informing me.