Remember those Fates: Revelations runs that would have the two royal families intermarry fully? Idly thinking of doing something similar.

Corrobin

26 minutes ago, Azz said:

I believe we saw in a trailer (possibly the first fe trailer or the overview) that Hyacinth is a high priest.

Wait, so then Hyacinth defends himself by punching? Canonically?

...Okay, I need this guy to be playable even more now.

I see a lot of Alcryst x Hortensia. I guess that's fitting. She'd probably walk all over him, and from the preview cutscene we know Alcryst doesn't mind going on all fours.

I might see him more with Timerra though. The timid and moody prince and the very plucky, rowdy princess would be a nice case of opposites attracting. 

I believe we saw in a trailer (possibly the first fe trailer or the overview) that Hyacinth is a high priest.

I think they mentioned that being his title. Given that Elusia is a Fell Dragon theocracy ''high priest'' probably translate to dark mage in terms of classes. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Found the screenshot. Definitely a high priest based on the sprite lol. I just know he's ripped under all those robes

Spoiler

engage-cm-004.jpg

22 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I see a lot of Alcryst x Hortensia. I guess that's fitting. She'd probably walk all over him, and from the preview cutscene we know Alcryst doesn't mind going on all fours.

That sounds like it could either be super unhealthy, or the healthiest ship. Depends on how kinky the man turns out to be.

12 minutes ago, Azz said:

Found the screenshot. Definitely a high priest based on the sprite lol. I just know he's ripped under all those robes

Hide contents

engage-cm-004.jpg

I'm now going to be even sadder when he inevitably dies. And I must also try and make sure that I have Vandad changed to a punching class, if at all possible, ready to throw hands in an old man fight.