I feel very awkward, lately.

♠Soul♠

I don't know if people are aware, but your own physical sensations of your body can be distracting... like, mentally. It's a real thing, and I have no idea how many people are aware of it. If anything, I think people identify too much with the brain, that they might not even realise a lot of your "awkward" behaviour could partly be due to other bodily functions distracting you. Think of it, we only really filter reality through our sensations, so it's hard to really 100% describe how you feel.

Most days I'm usually very clear-minded and none of this affects me, but it's been especially persistent this last week. Makes me see how much impact having a healthy lifestyle really does to your brain, and especially your actual overall being. People really take these things for granted, and then wonder why they're depressed and feel like shit.

Edited by ♠Soul♠

I don't really understand what you're saying, honestly. Like, do you mean when you feel a substance that's too hot or you really need to go to the bathroom? Please give some more concrete examples. Sorry to sound like a jerk though.

There were times in my life when I got a lot more exercise every day (like 1.5 hrs of vigorous exercise every weekday), and sometimes that just left me drained for the rest of the day, and I still felt like shit often. Personally I think I feel like shit when I think I'm going to hell because I don't contribute enough good to the world or am too parasitic.

I had a friend a few years ago that had been diagnosed with a plethora of mental issues which left him in a cycle of self neglect. I am in no way blaming him, but it was clear the effects of no physical exercise (at least, anything too strenuous), absence of socializing IRL and a poor diet left him in a much more... regressed state than he could've been, I just wish he could've at least had one period where he was hitting all those 'targets', but alas, mental health does not play nice. I had my own battles, and I think the biggest thing for me is getting enough sleep.