Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

50 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well 3 Houses had around 29 offensive spells and some of those were either exclusive to certain characters or that they were incredibly weak. I haven't seen the spell list for Engage, but I doubt if it follows the previous trend of having 3 or 4 tiers of magic

I didn't like the animations of spells on FE 3H. How could they look so badly? And that's true there were many useless. But still there was a a tome for the highest rank of each class. So far Engage has only Nova ranked with S.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

It's 3-4 tiers

Fire/Elfire/Bolganone/Meteor
Wind/Elwind/Excalibur
Thunder/Elthunder/Thoron
Surge/Elsurge/Nova

Combined with Micaiah and Celica's magic of
Shine
Nosferatu
Thani
Seraphim
Ragnarok

with Sombron's exclusive Obscurite tome and you get 19.

Yeah, it's kind of underwhelming that they've omitted dark magic, this time around

I've been looking for any kind of Morion info but no one seems to be talking about him

Spoiler

I know he dies and turns into a corrupt, but i would like to know if we have his battle stats, i saw he was a Hero with Axes, does he has a exclusive Axe for him or just a generic one?

Anything involving him is welcome:)

24 minutes ago, luis_lara12345 said:

I've been looking for any kind of Morion info but no one seems to be talking about him

Hide contents

I know he dies and turns into a corrupt, but i would like to know if we have his battle stats, i saw he was a Hero with Axes, does he has a exclusive Axe for him or just a generic one?

Anything involving him is welcome:)

An guy that I subscribed to said that he might run that chapter by tonight. Can't really guarantee if he'll show off Morion, though

Edited by Armchair General

So I been skimming this thread and I have to ask something I can’t find the answer to relating to the rings

Spoiler

Do you ever get Marth and co back? If so, what chapter? I wish I could put canter on more units but that’s been taken away from me.

33 minutes ago, MarceCloud said:

So I been skimming this thread and I have to ask something I can’t find the answer to relating to the rings

Hide contents

Do you ever get Marth and co back? If so, what chapter? I wish I could put canter on more units but that’s been taken away from me.

Probably towards the final third of the game with the way things are going

1 hour ago, MarceCloud said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

You get all Rings back by Chapter 22/23.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:27 PM, KoriCongo said:
  Hide contents

Sombron explains it himself, he comes from his original world. That world had its own Emblems where it DID broke into a war that killed his entire clan. As a cruel mercy, the people there exiled him into Elyos, when he was still a child. Eventually, he grew up and planned to take revenge against the people of his original world by amassing an army of his own children, followers, and believers, determined to take Elyos's Emblems and salt the lands with them. That was the original war against the fell dragon 1000 years ago and the war Alear was apart of.

Spoiler

Engage really has a lot of fun concepts and potential. There's like a billion ways to make characters and scenarios centered around other original worlds, Sombron's offspring and the way Fell Dragons can just dimension hop, and the fact that some worlds can have their own emblems. It's such an interesting idea, none of his spawn act the same either as proven by Veyle and Alear's drastic differences.

3 hours ago, Armchair General said:

An extremely accurate review of the quality of this game's writing

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20230119-222640.png

Seriously, his reaction to the next cut scene after this is fucking hilarious

Not sure if I agree about that being a representation of the game at large. The MC suck-up can be really bad though like a lot of other FE games.

4 hours ago, Seazas said:

Hide contents

Engage really has a lot of fun concepts and potential. There's like a billion ways to make characters and scenarios centered around other original worlds, Sombron's offspring and the way Fell Dragons can just dimension hop, and the fact that some worlds can have their own emblems. It's such an interesting idea, none of his spawn act the same either as proven by Veyle and Alear's drastic differences.

Spoiler

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I kind of like Elyos as a very "fanfic"-open world. It probably isn't as enticing as Garreg Mach's School & War setting (no more student OCs, yaaaay~), but there are a lot of interesting concepts that could be expanded upon.

6 hours ago, Seazas said:

Not sure if I agree about that being a representation of the game at large. The MC suck-up can be really bad though like a lot of other FE games.

Well, he was also complaining about the pacing of the first handful of chapters, along with just how out of touch the writing is. And another thing that I noticed that the only recurring characters in the cutscenes are the royals,for some reason. So far, it's just Alfred plus an temporary occurrence of whatever character is joining your army up until you get to Brodia; which is kind of annoying, tbh

10 hours ago, Armchair General said:

An extremely accurate review of the quality of this game's writing

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20230119-222640.png

Seriously, his reaction to the next cut scene after this is fucking hilarious

Wraith’s reaction when opening the hidden content:

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

55 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well, he was also complaining about the pacing of the first handful of chapters, along with just how out of touch the writing is. And another thing that I noticed that the only recurring characters in the cutscenes are the royals,for some reason. So far, it's just Alfred plus an temporary occurrence of whatever character is joining your army up until you get to Brodia; which is kind of annoying, tbh

Welcome to FE. Your favorite side character is as relevant as a summer ant.

Three Houses is very much an enigma on EVERYTHING it did. You really should have started cringing way, WAY more over the "RETURN TO FORM, THE WEAPON TRIANGLE IS HERE!!" lines.

1 hour ago, Armchair General said:

And another thing that I noticed that the only recurring characters in the cutscenes are the royals,for some reason. So far, it's just Alfred plus an temporary occurrence of whatever character is joining your army up until you get to Brodia; which is kind of annoying, tbh

Huh? Fire Emblem always had the most relevant characters to the story be the ones closest to the main character, usually in the form of a royal. Side characters being replaceable and irrelevant to the story has been a staple for the permadeath system. That's not really a fair strike against the game's story. 

On 1/20/2023 at 12:43 PM, KoriCongo said:

Welcome to FE. Your favorite side character is as relevant as a summer ant.

Three Houses is very much an enigma on EVERYTHING it did. You really should have started cringing way, WAY more over the "RETURN TO FORM, THE WEAPON TRIANGLE IS HERE!!" lines.

Not on gamefaqs a lot of people hate Three Houses mainly the plot.