Relay battle friend codes

Taho

Hi all!

Didn't see a forum to share our relay battle friend codes, so here's one.

I've opened a battle last night (CET) and played through my two rounds. I've opened 2 extra spawn points. Here's the code 

4LBFW2J

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Taho said:

Hi all!

Didn't see a forum to share our relay battle friend codes, so here's one.

I've opened a battle last night (CET) and played through my two rounds. I've opened 2 extra spawn points. Here's the code 

4LBFW2J

tried that code but nothing popped up?

I started my own map as well
11Y2G6D

I got a game up in the verdant plains with the ID 34DR46K that I started around chapter 14, I’d say it’s gonna be pretty easy to wrap up even if it’s only two turns in I had a good start. 

21 hours ago, Errn-7 said:

Hell yeah! Just did a turn in yours. I've got a takeover ID as well: 

7K6J8DW

Hey! You did, I watched you play. That is a bizarre experience! Watching a fellow forum user pick up where you left off. It's pretty cool!

I only played a little last night and didn't even get any fighting done, I just checked the other players of my relay battle, did the Arena, push-ups and a meal... I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time in the Somniel between battles...

I'll be launching another relay battle tonight or tomorrow, I'll piost the code then.

@kosutasuI think there simply are too many players joining and not enough tickets to go around. The open relay battles must be gone in the blink of an eye, and only a fraction of all players actually get to take part, making us feel like they're not happening at all, if that makes sense.

Well I got my hands on a few Amiibo that can give me 5 tickets a day so I’ll be starting a bunch of relay battles to try to flood it with chances for everyone.

Will probably get multiple saves up so I can have them at multiple difficulties too.

For now I’ll drop J8T74T, it’s a Mountain Peak battle where I was basically sleeping at the start and then immediately suffered for my hubris. At least it has a ridiculous Alear, lol. 

47 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I created a new one at mountain peak

56XD82N

Tried to follow up on it but a bug occured while I was watching the replay, just before I could play my turns... Sucks.

3P0LB7V Verdant Plain. Done

389RFTR Floral Field with a horrible start. Still open. Done. Thanks for the help!

2B0VD7F Another Verdant Plain. Should be easy!

Edited by Styregar

20 hours ago, Taho said:

Tried to follow up on it but a bug occured while I was watching the replay, just before I could play my turns... Sucks.

Huh

Same happened with me and FE closed ???

The player after me did something

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-