Hiya! First time on Serenes Forest and forums in general!

Xenolith

I've heard of Serenes Forest for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge since Engage has been out for a while now. My first Fire Emblem game was FE7, Blazing Blade, but what really got me into the franchise was Awakening. After Awakening hooked me on the series I played every mainline since. While I started off as a casual player of these games, with the release of Engage, I really wanted to start playing the game on higher difficulties and maybe even some challenge runs.

After my current Awakening Classic playthrough here are some challenge runs I plan on doing.

• FE7 (Blazing Blade), Iron man challenge run with a friend
  • Engage, Classic Maddening run
  • Three Houses, Lysithea solo run
  • Echoes, Tobin solo run

Other than that I'm just trying interact with the community more and find more ways to enjoy these games.

Hello, hello! Welcome to the forest, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! I wish you good luck on your challenge runs, it's always nice seeing people enjoy different styles of playing through FE.

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll enjoy your stay.

Also, pro tip: Don't lose your thief on the first map of the game if you ironman FE7, it'll make the game a bit easier.

Hello!

23 hours ago, Benice said:

Also, pro tip: Don't lose your thief on the first map of the game if you ironman FE7, it'll make the game a bit easier.

And try not to lose them on the second map either.

Hello there, Im new here too 🙂  Precision is crucial in accounting and you can accomplish high execution by precisely finishing your assignments. There are a few reasons that students find account homework help. To start with, is unfortunate authority of significant ideas. Students in colleges and colleges affirm that they experience questions while exploring through various accounting points.

Edited by henryadams