Last poster gets a prize from me

VincentASM

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like like two time zones at war in the heart of the TARDIS! That's a paradox. Could blow a hole in the space-time continuum the size of-well, actually, the exact size of Belgium.

That's a bit undramatic, isn't it? Belgium?

Weapon, after weapon, after weapon. All you do is talk, and talk, and talk. But over all these years... and all these disasters, I've always had the greatest secret of them all. I know you. Explode those ships, you kill yourself... that's the one thing you can never do.

Weapon, after weapon, after weapon. All you do is talk, and talk, and talk. But over all these years... and all these disasters, I've always had the greatest secret of them all. I know you. Explode those ships, you kill yourself... that's the one thing you can never do.

Are you the one who comes up with those lines where your hero/villain of the week is?

See, there's the thing. I'm the Doctor, but beyond that.... I-I just don't know, I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob! And how am I gonna react when I see this? A great big threatening button. Ah-hah.

See, there's the thing. I'm the Doctor, but beyond that.... I-I just don't know, I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob! And how am I gonna react when I see this? A great big threatening button. Ah-hah.

thats nice and all but im missing mai potato ._.

A great big threatening button which must not be pressed under any circumstances, am I right? Let me guess, it's some sort of control matrix, hmm? Hold on, what's feeding it? And what have we got here? Blood? Yep, definitely, blood, human blood, A-positive, with just a dash of iron. Haagh. But that means.... blood control; blood control!! Awwww, I haven't seen blood control for years! You're controlling all the A-positives. Which leaves us with a great, big, stinking problem. 'Cause I really don't know who I am. I don't know when to stop. So if I see a great, big, threatening button -which should never, ever, ever be pressed- then I just wanna do this!

A great big threatening button which must not be pressed under any circumstances, am I right? Let me guess, it's some sort of control matrix, hmm? Hold on, what's feeding it? And what have we got here? Blood? Yep, definitely, blood, human blood, A-positive, with just a dash of iron. Haagh. But that means.... blood control; blood control!! Awwww, I haven't seen blood control for years! You're controlling all the A-positives. Which leaves us with a great, big, stinking problem. 'Cause I really don't know who I am. I don't know when to stop. So if I see a great, big, threatening button -which should never, ever, ever be pressed- then I just wanna do this!

need moar ketchup IMO