Last poster gets a prize from me

VincentASM

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no, of course. You went all hands-free didn't you? Like, 'Hey, I'm the Doctor. I can save the universe with a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'

Oooooh!! There it goes, the frowny face, I remember that one!! Mind you, bit saggier than it ought to be, hair's a bit greyer...that's 'cause of me though. The two of us together, it's shorted out the time differential, should all snap back into place once we get ya home...remember to close that coat again...but never mind that!! Look at you! The hat, the coat, the crickety-cricket stuff...the stick of celery...yeah...! Brave choice, celery--but fair play to you! Not many men can carry off a decorative vegetable...!

Back to your mum. It's all waiting. Fish and chips, sausage and mash, beans on toast... No! Christmas! Turkey! Although, having met your mother, nutloaf would be more appropriate.

No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there! What was I going to say? I had something I had to tell you. Something important, what was it? No, hold on, hold on. Tch tch tch tch.... Oh, I know! Merry Christmas!