omg hai

Krevin

OMG I CAN HAS INTRO POLL  

9 members have voted

1. 1. ­

• Yes
    • Yes

Sup? I'm Krevin, I'm really not that good at introducing myself.

I like FE6 and FE10, I got bored of FE7 and 8, and I got bored after beating the first chapters of FE4 and 11. I haven't played any other FE games.

I play a lot of Super Smash. I prefer Melee, but because the tourney scene has transitioned to Brawl I'm trying to do the same. My Yoshi is pretty beastly in all three games.

I do a bit of spriting. I wouldn't consider myself to be a great spriter but I'm above average.

And uhh... that's all I can really think of right now.

Edited by Krevin

Sup? I'm Krevin, I'm really not that good at introducing myself.

I like FE6 and FE10, I got bored of FE7 and 8, and I got bored after beating the first chapters of FE4 and 11. I haven't played any other FE games.

I play a lot of Super Smash. I prefer Melee, but because the tourney scene has transitioned to Brawl I'm trying to do the same. My Yoshi is pretty beastly in all three games.

I do a bit of spriting. I wouldn't consider myself to be a great spriter but I'm above average.

And uhh... that's all I can really think of right now.

You're not going to pick on me like before are you? I'd rather be friends this time. :P

Oh, so it wasnt only me who went through putting up with this little boy?

Anyway, welcome to the forest, hope you dont get in trouble here, and I hope you dont get in my way. Yes, you prolly know already, I is Jarly, and I could tell everyone what you really are, but I wont.

I'll just keep away from you as much as I can.

Oh, so it wasnt only me who went through putting up with this little boy?

Anyway, welcome to the forest, hope you dont get in trouble here, and I hope you dont get in my way. Yes, you prolly know already, I is Jarly, and I could tell everyone what you really are, but I wont.

I'll just keep away from you as much as I can.

I'm really not sure what you're talking about here. Would you mind telling me what I really am please?

• 4 weeks later...