Are you willing to HELP?!

Robo

Have YOU always had this urge to help others based solely on their appearance?

00012237.zoom.a.jpg

Do YOU enjoy the torment of little birds in the morning sun?

bubba1.jpg

Are YOU a masculine 29 year old single male looking for that special animal to take home to impress your home-bound grandmother?

z70018554.jpg

NO?!

IS_nitric_oxide_iNOS.jpg

APPLY NOW FOR THIS FREE CHESMITRY SET SURE TO ENGLIGHTEN YOUR TASTEBUDS FOR ITALIAN AND RUSSIAN GOURMET MEALS

THIS IS FLAPPR JINGLEBERT SIGNING OFF FOR GREGORY TRUCK TV! CYA NEXT TIME

Stock is for overgrown men!

WE DEAL IN PRE-REGISTERED BEEF AND ORANGE JUICE LUNCHBOX DELIVERY!

HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS INEPT METHOD THAT DOES NOT CAPTURE THE SPIRIT OF STOCK EXCHANGE OR PORTABILITY AT ALL?

TOO BAD YOU BADLY-CHOPPED STRAWBERRY RAISIN

IMG_4096_edited-1.jpg

FOR THOSE WHO FEEL GOATS SHOULD USE GIANT MECHANICAL ROBOT CROCODILES TO TAKE OVER THE GROWING ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY AS WELL; JOIN ME AND WE WILL MAKE THIS BIG LUMP OF DIRT A BETTER PLACE!

lego_necklace-thumb-450x395.jpg

JOIN GOOD! JOIN VSODTAOGOAAT! (Very Sexy Organization Drying The Awesome Organized Goats One At A Time)

Dude I think you need some therapy... :blink:

Because insulting people over the internet with acronyms is far less psychologically intensive than posting a few topics without (god-forbid) badly spelled over-done internet memes from 2001 and constant pre-pubescent sex jokes.

Obviously

I'm out.

Because insulting people over the internet with acronyms is far less psychologically intensive than posting a few topics without (god-forbid) badly spelled over-done internet memes from 2001 and constant pre-pubescent sex jokes.

Obviously

I'm out.

:huh:

I was just joking...

Obviously

I'm out.

Oh, you are SO mature.