Well, my dog just ran away.

Destiny Hero

And I had to go find her. Again. And when I was out the door, my mom made me go get the leash, and the door was locked, so I had to go get a key, and then find the leash, which was missing. Then I found it, and ran down the street (she likes a dog down there) and found her sniffing around their yard.

She ran further away, down their insanely long driveway, and into another street. She went through some woods and into some freaky yard where it was cornered by the house and an extremely steep hill (I have GOT to go sledding there on Sunday), where she started sniffing some rocks.

So, I went to the rocks and she started to run, but kept sniffing. I pretended to also be smelling the rocks, but she kept walking away from me. Eventually, I cornered her on their doorstep and put the leash on her. Realizing she couldn't get up the hill, I had to go the long way (through the woods again...). And the first tree we went by, I went to the left, she went to the right, and the leash and the tree stayed between us. It hurt.

Then, I ran the rest of the way home and fell right onto the floor in front of the computer.

T_T

i laffed ur vry funy dhero :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

k

SHIT YOU FOUND ME! :blink:

Don't wanna get raped again!!!!!

Why would a rape a dog? Besides, raping dog is impossible because they don't wear clothes.

How did you type this if you're on the floor by your computer. Wouldn't it be easier with a chair? :huh:

Oh, no, I typed this 10 minutes after. Now I'm just puking out my sandwich that I ate right before she ran off.

How did you type this if you're on the floor by your computer. Wouldn't it be easier with a chair? :huh:

He can't afford a chair :(

Trust me I am his pet dog, I live with the guy. *tries to escape*

Edited by Mad Sage

Why would a rape a dog? Besides, raping dog is impossible because they don't wear clothes.

You don't have to be wearing clothes to be raped. You aren't even safe in the locker rooms at your school...

U GUNA GIT RAP'D

k

I would show you pictures and links about dog rape, but you're not that worthy enough to cause myself to get ban. And that whole "it's not rape because they don't wear clothes" is an insult to rape victims. Ever heard of forcible oral sex?

Because A is a sick degenerate pervert that likes to rape things.

Mooooooving things.

Edited by Oguma

You found out now! O_O

*calls the RSPCA*

It'd be MSPCA where I live, you're no dog!

Was there some pet abuse involved? Because I'll call PETA on your ass if you did. And you know how persistant those PETA guys are...

She likes to run.