Missable side quest?

I have a quick question: I accidentally picked up blue cheese on alm’s route act 1 and didn’t deliver the ram wine on celica’s route act 2. Act 3 began and the route is blocked.

Am I missing out on some of these side quests that I have to apparently now wait til much later to access or are they now completely locked out?

I’m trying to achievement hunt in this game.

Edited by Barren
More info

1 hour ago, Barren said:

Am I missing out on some of these side quests that I have to apparently now wait til much later to access or are they now completely locked out?

The only quest that'll be locked out entirely is one of the ones with Alessio, the merchant who asks for coral in Celica Act 2. If you don't do his first quest before Act 4 it locks out the others, the second might also be time limited but I'm not sure (All you need for that is 30 silver and it nets you a ring with +4 Res, which isn't too bad honestly) and the third is time limited to before the end of Celica's part of Act 4.

All the others should still be doable in postgame.

34 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

The only quest that'll be locked out entirely is one of the ones with Alessio, the merchant who asks for coral in Celica Act 2. If you don't do his first quest before Act 4 it locks out the others, the second might also be time limited but I'm not sure (All you need for that is 30 silver and it nets you a ring with +4 Res, which isn't too bad honestly) and the third is time limited to before the end of Celica's part of Act 4.

All the others should still be doable in postgame.

Okay fair enough. I was just worried that I may have missed out on rewards that would have been useful during the campaign. I didn’t want to start over again if I could help it.