Hi

Hi, I'm Sprinks, I use she/her pronouns, and I'm brand new to Fire Emblem. I actually just picked up Three Houses late month, and ended up coming to love the Blue Lions. I've played plenty of other RPGs (Persona, a lot of Pokemon, etc) but I've never played many tactics games before.

(I hope I did this correctly.)

Welcome aboard

I just discovered FE myself not long before I showed up here

You get to my age and start noticing you dont have a 12 year old kid’s reflexes anymore you start appreciating the turn based stuff

Hope you enjoy em

Welcome, matey!

I've been here awhile, but Three Houses is one of my favorites. I started with the Claude Squade... er, that is to say, the Golden Deer. The subforum isn't as busy as it was a couple years ago, but it's far from dead. There's also a Pokemon subforum, as you mentioned you're a fan of that franchise (I was too, but not really beyond Gen VII).

Hope to see you around the forest!

Hello, Welcome!

Three Houses is a very interesting game, it's a good entry point in the series, I'm not sure how much I like it though. This isn't to disparage it's quality, it's just been some time since I played it. Hope you eventually try out other games too!

Edited by Hanes

Welcome to the Forest, MissRainbowSprinkles!

18 hours ago, missrainbowsprinkles said:

(I hope I did this correctly.)

Well, this is your introduction so as long as you're cool with it, we're cool with it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to SF. Please remember to pet and feed Sommie, and wake that slugabed up. And ABC (always be careful) with your fliers. Else you'll lose them to archer fire, like I saw in one ironman run where the playert got Vanessa killed in her join chapter by an Achacha Archer (she also got hit by a Brigand, but that wouldn't have mattered). For that matter, I'd recommend checking enemies out constantly, so you aren't caught napping; this same guy lost Franz, who was equipped with a lance, to a Halberd hit (the weapon in question is effective against cavalry units). The more recent games have warnings for when enemies are using either high crit weapons or weapons that are effective against your unit, but still.

Also, since you know Pokemon... Regieleki got banned in VERY short order, being the fastest QB from OU (fittingly, it's also the fastest mon alive). What's more, Shadow Rider Calyrex is now part of the Anything Goes family, as it was banned from Ubers.

Edited by Shadow Mir