Wavedashing in Brawl

Doom103

It's a little glitchy though. I wouldn't get it. The only hacks i have are no trip and infinite replay

Really? How is it glitchy?

I've only had it a day and so far it's fine, though the L-Canceling code didn't work

I was gonna get this mod when it first came out like 2 months ago, but then I realized I don't know how to put stuff from my computer to my SD card.

Drag and drop, it's rather simple, but I ran into some problems so sevensins here on the fourms helped me alot

Dragging and dropping is hard to do when you don't know how to put your SD card into your computer, though. Thats where my problem lies :/

I don't really need the mod, though. I main Yoshi so I can get the same effect if I get good at Dragonic Reversing.

Dragging and dropping is hard to do when you don't know how to put your SD card into your computer, though. Thats where my problem lies :/

I don't really need the mod, though. I main Yoshi so I can get the same effect if I get good at Dragonic Reversing.

I learned how to do that for nothing lol

I spent so much time on it too XD

I won't get this code, why when the game is not supposed to have Wavedashing. That would be much like cheating if you ask me.

Question though, whats theinfinite replay for?

I won't get this code, why when the game is not supposed to have Wavedashing. That would be much like cheating if you ask me.

Question though, whats theinfinite replay for?

How is it cheating?

it's for infinite replay time

The game is not supposed to be that way and it would be way too unfair against other ppl.

And I suppose Sakurai, the epitome of competitive game-making (for he put tripping in Brawl) instantly knows what's better for his game than everyone else.

In all honesty, though, this originally got a LOT of crap back in Smashboards. Glad to see people on this forum aren't that purist and close-minded.

I'd rather not get into the hacking ordeal, but this looks really sweet to me. Competitive players are actually having FUN now, like with Melee.

And I suppose Sakurai, the epitome of competitive game-making (for he put tripping in Brawl) instantly knows what's better for his game than everyone else.

In all honesty, though, this originally got a LOT of crap back in Smashboards. Glad to see people on this forum aren't that purist and close-minded.

I'd rather not get into the hacking ordeal, but this looks really sweet to me. Competitive players are actually having FUN now, like with Melee.

We have more fun with melee in general :/...

And the only hacks we allow in tourney for the most part are infinite replays, music swap, and no trip.