Eltosian

Eltoshen

Summary:

Eltosian lead the Cross Knights of Silvail. He was known to be a courageous man who followed his King, believing that it was his duty. However, he had a sister, Lachesis of Nodion, who he cared for deeply, so deeply that he considered reasoning with his king instead of fighting her during his last battle in Agustria.

Heritage:

Eltosian, being a descendant of Hezul, is able to wield the holy sword, Mistoltin. He and his wife, Grayne, care for their son, Aless. It is noted that Aless greatly resembles his father in appearance.

Eltosian and Lachesis also have different mothers. At one point, Grayne brings Aless to Grayne's mother-in-law, on Lachesis' side, living in Lenster.

Bio:

Eltosian is first seen greeting Sigurd and Cuan when they passed through Verdane, implying that they held history with each other when they were younger. During the battle for Verdane, Eltosian helped fight off Elliot, who had came to take advantage of Grandbell by destroying Sigurd's army. When he got back to his country, however, the King had him detained for acting against his own allies.

Six months later, King Shagall of Agustria ordered Eltosian to repel the Grandbell troops from Agustria to prove that he was loyal to the King. Eltosian followed his king's orders and attacked Sigurd's army. However, Eltosian refused to fight his sister, who was with Sigurd's army at the time, and hence went to convince King Shagall to reconsider. Before leaving, Eltosian left Lachesis with the Earth Sword. After failing to convince Shagall to call off the attack, the leader of the Cross Knights was branded a traitor and executed on the spot.

Edited by Eltoshen

It's half a year between the events of chapter 2 and chapter 3, if that's what you're looking for.

You should probably add something about Eltosian's imprisonment in chapter 2.

Edited by dondon151

I don't remember much else about the family, but I do remember that Lachesis has a different mother and that Grayne goes to her family in Lenster (or maybe Alster or Manster) with Ares sometime well before chapter 5 (a villager says it). Though that's not strictly about Eltosian. But at least mentioning that he's Ares' dad would be good. And that he saved king Shagarl in chapter 2.

I like the way you write the summary showing his values in a more emotional and loose way. And I'm happy that there's another person writing an article again :) , I'd like to see you write more later.

And you wrote Eltosian the same way I do!!! :lol:

I finally found time to take a look, and I think it looks all good.

The article does seem a little on the short side, but I know you've got some ideas for expanding. Still, I guess shortness isn't a problem, especially for characters with relatively little spotlight.

I expanded it a bit, and unless there's something more to add, I think this is the most I'm going to write.

Thanks for the help guys, and if you see any inaccuracies, please tell me. XD

Edited by Eltoshen

Eltosian and Lachesis also have different mothers. At one point, Grayne brings Aless to Grayne's mother-in-law, on Lachesis side, living in Lenster.

Is it supposed to be "on Lachesis's side"?