Is everyone ok?

jessehyuga

I don't quite know where to post this so please forgive me if I put this in the wrong area.

Is the group of individuals that run Serenes Forest ok? The amount of content posted on the site has slowed down by huge amounts. As someone who follows this site and relies on it to keep me updated on fire emblem news I wanted to know if they're all alright or if the site is dying or something. Thank you for anyone that can give me any information. If I did post this in the wrong area can someone point me in the right direction?

as far as news goes, there's just been no real news to talk about. that will inevitably spin back up when there's a new game in the works, but for now there's nothing going on except feh additions which (iirc) we have one guy doing in his spare time and we've never really tried to be comprehensive about

e: also i'm doing pretty well thanks for asking 🙂

Edited by Integrity

Oh thank goodness! It's true about the information being rather dry right now. I think I felt like their was less news because before we'd get info every feh banner; but if it's just one person in there freetime then that makes sense why it's slow at times. I'm really thankful for all that you guys do! Fire emblem is my favorite game series so I appreciate having this website as a resource! I was just worried of the site going down. Thank you for the response.