Destiny Hero

Meteor?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. SMASH!!!!!

• Si!
    • Nah.

I MUST METEOR SMASH!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OBSESSED WITH METEOR SMASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meteor all the time with Mario and Nana! AAAHHH!!!!!!!

Meteor Smashing is THE way to kill someone!

Meanest thing I've ever done in Brawl:

Smash Ooglypoof off the stage. Chase Ooglypoof. METEOR SMASH! Ooglypoof. Fall down with her. Footstool jump her. Back onto stage.

That's right. I meteor smashed, then footstooled a Jigglypuff.

One time when my friend and I were playing random dittos, I got Ness and he got Pit. I dair'd him, then when he came back up I footstooled him, and then I chased him down and dair'd him again :P

Best Meteor Smash I've ever done:

My brother and I were playing a team match against some computers for fun. He was Falcon, I was Wolf. We had 1 opponent left with 1 stock left. The CPU and my brother were knocked off the stage; my brother ^B'd the CPU, held him in place, and I Meteor Smashed him to hell. It was cooler on the replay, trust me.

In Melee I edgeteched a meteor smash completely by accident; I didn't realize that I had done it and fell to my death =X

For melee, I've tech'd off the side of Yoshi's story from Marth's D-Air and lived afterwards.

Masu, Kiba, and I have epic battles known as Spikefest. The goal: get as many spikes as you can. The best one: I tried to spike one of my other friends on Warioware, and as I spiked them (They were recovering above the highest platform) they flew at incredibles speeds INTO Masu( recovering low), which spiked him to his death as well. Masu, a few weeks later, did the EXACT same thing to me.

Masu, Kiba, and I have epic battles known as Spikefest. The goal: get as many spikes as you can. The best one: I tried to spike one of my other friends on Warioware, and as I spiked them (They were recovering above the highest platform) they flew at incredibles speeds INTO Masu( recovering low), which spiked him to his death as well. Masu, a few weeks later, did the EXACT same thing to me.

AND IT FELT FUCKIN GREAT

A meteor smash is a kind of spike, and the only type of spike that exists in Brawl.

8D

Edited by Mac

Excuse me, but why the hell do we need to complicate things? The given term is "meteor smash", not spike. T_T

No, you're wrong. Spike and Meteor smash are two different things. I'll use melee as a prime example.

Captain Falcon's D-Air is a Meteor smash

Marth's D-air is a spike.

The difference? You can cancel a meteor smash so you stop going down. However, for Marth and Falco's D-airs, you cant cancel the spike and live from it most of the time. You can meteor cancel in brawl as well, but spikes still exist (like Marth's D-air tip)

Edited by Rei

I use Ike's Dtilt on edgehoggers. Particularly useful in matches where there's three or more in a Brawl.

It's best when they're unsuspecting, and they suddenly see themselves plummeting off the screen, helpless.

I use Ike's Dtilt on edgehoggers. Particularly useful in matches where there's three or more in a Brawl.

It's best when they're unsuspecting, and they suddenly see themselves plummeting off the screen, helpless.

It's hard to hit when your enemy properly spaces for auto-ledging though... Ike's D-air is great though.

Marth's Dair is good, but only when used at the right distance from the enemy. If it's the edge of the blade, that's when it becomes a spike, almost as deadly as Ike's Dair.