How would this lineup fare in Sacae Hard Mode?

swoon

Initially I was planning my roster for the Ilia route but just theoretically, how well could these guys do if I went Sacae instead? Would it be feasible or is it a death wish

image.png.5d06abb7f3c168d51059d8f0f1607072.png

Tiers are based off deployment amount for each Sacae chapter.

Also could use some insight on the Christmas Cavs; I could've sworn it was a popular move to use both Allen and Lance to the Endgame but in more recent posts people were saying you level them both at the start but bench the weaker one when they can both promote.

Edited by swoon

As long as you steal the Iote's shield from Narcian, Miledy will fear no Nomad. Short bows are wimpy but they will have crit rate on you. She's bulky enough where 0x3 is still 0 damage. Biggest problem with your team is nobody can cross rivers. Only the fliers, Echidna, and promoted Shin. Definitely field Echidna over another cav. Sending someone south from the starting position in chapter 18 really speeds things along, I guess that'll be Shin. And Echidna's con is 9? Eww. She can't ferry people across like Gonzales/Garret can. Chapter 20x will be a slog if everyone has to ride the long way around. Taking pot shots from the nomad troopers that can cross. I guess on that map make everyone in the upper right a horse, rescue Roy, and book it to the west or south before you get too much of the enemy's attention.

39 minutes ago, swoon said:

Also could use some insight on the Christmas Cavs; I could've sworn it was a popular move to use both Allen and Lance to the Endgame but in more recent posts people were saying you level them both at the start but bench the weaker one when they can both promote.

Good advice! Percival is your cav #2. He's excellent. The second knights crest is after his recruitment, that's two thirds of the way through the game. You can raise a second cav, but neither of them is going to be as good as Percival - certainly not with his Hard Mode stats.

Well, that's just the most meta team to have ever meta'd, so it's probably going to be fine. Maybe swap out Klein for Igrene, she's generally regarded as better.

I would recommend applying some Wendy to that team, though. I swear, she gets really good.

Edited by Saint Rubenio