Code Problems

Have you tried resetting the game? It might clear out if you restart it and continue from your last in-game save.

Otherwise, and I'm no expert here, unless you can find a cheat code that gives you -9 movement, I think that might be a permanent stat bonus you've added. If that's the case, you can either:

1. continue with the +9 movement cheat code
  2. play the game as if the +9 movement bonus doesn't exist (so only use a unit's base movement listed on their stats page)
  3. restart the game from the beginning and play legitimately

What chapter are you on? If you have a save before you added the +9 movement cheat code, we can probably help guide you through the chapter without it if you want. I haven't personally gone through the entirety of Sacred Stones, but I don't think it's a super difficult game by any means.

5 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Have you tried resetting the game? It might clear out if you restart it and continue from your last in-game save.

Otherwise, and I'm no expert here, unless you can find a cheat code that gives you -9 movement, I think that might be a permanent stat bonus you've added. If that's the case, you can either:

1. continue with the +9 movement cheat code
  2. play the game as if the +9 movement bonus doesn't exist (so only use a unit's base movement listed on their stats page)
  3. restart the game from the beginning and play legitimately

What chapter are you on? If you have a save before you added the +9 movement cheat code, we can probably help guide you through the chapter without it if you want. I haven't personally gone through the entirety of Sacred Stones, but I don't think it's a super difficult game by any means.

Don't worry, I got the help by writing certain CodeBreaker codes to remove the extra movement. Hella appreciated, tho. 

P.S. - I made like 30 Randomized Runs, so I can tell ya what's in ahead. And yeah, it's easy with the right units and plans.

15 hours ago, George Calibur said:

Don't worry, I got the help by writing certain CodeBreaker codes to remove the extra movement. Hella appreciated, tho. 

P.S. - I made like 30 Randomized Runs, so I can tell ya what's in ahead. And yeah, it's easy with the right units and plans.

Well hey, I'm glad you got it figured out! Good luck with the rest of the run!