Favorite Anime Character of all time.

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Christ sake, Ryoma is a badass, too. But how can you not mention Hayato, too.

THE GUY HAD THE TERMINATOR RIFLE

all of the Getter characters are fucking badass, especially in New getter, and Armageddon.

all of the Getter characters are fucking badass, especially in New getter, and Armageddon.

Armageddon was epic, really.The only one that I didn't like was Go, I didn't like his personality at all.

Has anyone mentioned Gatts, from Berzerk?

I can't choose between Hibari Kyoya and Mukuro Rokudo. Both are from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

2000029015608605488_rs.jpg

The black-haired guy is Hibari and the blueish purple one is Mukuro (he got the greatest, most awsome hairstyle ever - the pineapple head!!!)

Armageddon was epic, really.The only one that I didn't like was Go, I didn't like his personality at all.

Has anyone mentioned Gatts, from Berzerk?

Guts is alright, he just swings his sword.

I remember Leccee from the SRW games. Was very useful early game, and was still a good pilot in the later chapters.

Now I noticed you username/avatar. Good choices ^^

Makoto's arc is the only work of fiction to succesfully make me cry. The Lion King almost got me there, but not quite.

Wow so Im not the only one. I gotta say that Kanon is my favorite anime and Yuichi, Ayu, Mai, Nayuki, Shiori and Makoto can easily be my favorite characters (unable to pick just one).

But lets say that Kanon is my favorite anime and excluding it my favorite anime character would have to be Konata from Lucky star, that girl is just hilarious.

Konata_Windows_XP.jpg

Gino Weinberg of Code Geass
Of all the Code Geass characters, why Gino? Why?
Wow WRONG... Kittan > Kamina.
What the FUUUUUUUUUUCK. Kittan gets bitched out by like, everyone in charge, and his high points are pretty much entrance and exit. Actually, random points of hilarity in the time of the Gurren Brigade, too, but still. WTF.
Lord Genome > Kamina...
That's actually plausible, though I hadn't though much about it.

What the FUUUUUUUUUUCK. Kittan gets bitched out by like, everyone in charge, and his high points are pretty much entrance and exit. Actually, random points of hilarity in the time of the Gurren Brigade, too, but still. WTF.

one reason and one reason only...

his death was just that fucking epic.

That's actually plausible, though I hadn't though much about it.

Quantum dividing yourself into a gigantic drill which makes you exponentially stronger... Also he fucking dies twice Epic as hell.

Well, I have never particularly been a fan of Anime, but if I had to geuss I would have to say BoBoBoBoBoBOBOBOBo. Well, you get the point yah?

one reason and one reason only...

his death was just that fucking epic.

I'm sorry, it wasn't. I...can't accept that. ;_;

Quantum dividing yourself into a gigantic drill which makes you exponentially stronger... Also he fucking dies twice Epic as hell.

Plus, every time they almost die, something he made saves them and he's all "OF COURSE IT WORKS YOU FAGGOTS. I'M A GODDAMN SPIRAL KNIGHT, SUCK MY DICK." Ballin'.