Let me introduce you...

Destiny Hero

1. Jak 3 (PS2). It is every single genre combined. It's filled with tons of attacks, ways to get around, and mission objectives. The storyline is nothing short of epic, and it's very funny while being animated in a huge number of perfect cutscenes, starring great voice actors and a memorable, unique set of characters. I could go on and on about how good this game is, as could reviewers on sites like IGN.

2. Lock's Quest (DS). *gets bored of typing* It's a great genre mix, and is very fun and addicting. Although it has little replay value, it's a great game overall, especially since it has a long, engaging storyline. And there's a certain thing you can find at the end of the game that will make your head pop off, it's so awesome. It also gets props for being the only video game with a storyline so good, the ending made me cry. Even better, you can find this game in the bargain bin.

If you haven't played Jak 3, I'm going to come over and mentally stab you through the heart. If you haven't played Lock's Quest, you'll regret it.

If you haven't played Jak 3, I'm going to come over and mentally stab you through the heart. If you haven't played Lock's Quest, you'll regret it.

No I haven't played it. ''Mentally stab you through the heart'' :blink:

Go ahead. Gosh this will be interesting.

Jak 3 wasn't that all great, it was pretty good, but that still doesn't make it the best. both of these don't even come close to the best games ever

AS far as Lock's Quest is concerned; for people in the UK...you can't use the "It's too expensive" excuse any more.

£12.71 from GAME.co.uk*

You can also find Advancve Wars: Dark Conflict and Bangai'O Spirits for the same price. Any of those games would make wonderful Christmas presents either for yourself or relatives :)

I've got one thing to say though. Don't make the game sell out or i'll be sad (Soul Bubbles has already sold out) since I'm not putting an order down until tomorrow evening.

*-The in-store price is £29.99 but it is Buy one get one free with the other games I mentioned (though they're mostly £24.99) and more. But my local store being small has hardly anything.

Edit: The game is €20 on Amazon.de though I think GAME shipped to Germany works out chepaer :(

Edited by Starwolf_UK