Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the new chapter.

While it was really cool, there was nothing really epic about it. I mean their cliffhager was the return of those other guys (And while I'm excited for Ikkaku and Yumichika) it wasn't nearly as epic as they could make it.

Of course I'm not saying the chapter was bad at all, (especially when comparing it to the Naruto manga chapter)I just would like for them to focus on one thing at a time like they did in the Soul Society arc. I'd like them to answer all the questions that are out there now before they come up with new ones. Like, for example: What Urahara is doing with Ichigo's friends right now.

As it appears, it looks like I was wrong about the numberings of the espadas. What I think the numerations are now are:

Barragan:1

Halibel:2

Stark:3

Of course I could be wrong.

Well at least we have a better guess at who's the top espada. And I'm actually glad Ulquiorra brought out his sword on his own rather than being forced to. It just seems more in character for him.

Well at least we have a better guess at who's the top espada. And I'm actually glad Ulquiorra brought out his sword on his own rather than being forced to. It just seems more in character for him.

Plus we've already seen him fight without it enough. I'm glad that they're at least keeping things moving.

That too.

It would have just been lame if he'd fought without it and then Ichigo somehow proved that he grew stronger than Nnoitra while on the ground bleeding, forcing him to draw his sword. On another note, what's Hisagi going to do? I mean Ikkaku has Bankai, Yumichika has that draining abilty, Kira can make the Arrancar's too heavy to move I guess, but what's Hisagi got going for him I wonder. It's rather unlikely that they all have Bankai, don't you think?

That too.

It would have just been lame if he'd fought without it and then Ichigo somehow proved that he grew stronger than Nnoitra while on the ground bleeding, forcing him to draw his sword. On another note, what's Hisagi going to do? I mean Ikkaku has Bankai, Yumichika has that draining abilty, Kira can make the Arrancar's too heavy to move I guess, but what's Hisagi got going for him I wonder. It's rather unlikely that they all have Bankai, don't you think?

I don't think they have Bankai with the exception of Ikkaku and MAYBE Yumichika, but he still has his hidden secret of his zanpakto as well, but we haven't seen Hisagi realease yet, so he probably has something cool up his sleeve. As for Kira, I never really liked him so I hardly care. But I'm sure he doesn't have a bankai either.

I'm fairly certain that Ikkaku is the only non-captian/former captain/Ichigo or Renji with a bankai right now. I would like to see Rukia unleash her Bankai by the end of the series though. And Kenpachi.

It's hard for me to beleive that the series is starting to end. I mean I don't think it is, but they're calling this "The final battle." But I highly doubt it. I'd like to see the Gotei 13 lose and most of them die, leaving the others hiding in Hueco Mundo. They have pretty much all the important characters safe somewhat with the exception of Toushiro, who I think can escape death with Rangiku and Soi fon for Yourichi.

• 2 weeks later...

*Double posts with good reason.*

Two things happened for me in this chapter:

1. It confirmed that Ichimaru is still awesome.

2. I can't wait to see how Yumichika beats the shit out of this guy. It's a crazy annoying battle, but it's going to be epic.

11th Squad FTW

Well looks like next chapter's gonna be fun.

Or disgusting depending on what that flower fag's power is like "I PUT NECTAR ON YOU AND MAKE YOU STICKY THEN MOLEST YOU!" I swear to almighty god if its like that...................

How much you wanna bet that it wont even show hisagi fight?

Or disgusting depending on what that flower fag's power is like "I PUT NECTAR ON YOU AND MAKE YOU STICKY THEN MOLEST YOU!" I swear to almighty god if its like that...................

How much you wanna bet that it wont even show hisagi fight?

It can't be any worse than Szayel's "I impregnate my opponent with myself and kill them when they deliver me."

Hm, sounds kinda like Damon without the near tentacle rape.

If he didn't fight, I personally would not care.

It can't be any worse than Szayel's "I impregnate my opponent with myself and kill them when they deliver me."

Hm, sounds kinda like Damon without the near tentacle rape.

If he didn't fight, I personally would not care.

Yeah which is why im praying they skip his fight. Im only intersted in Ichigo v Ulquiorra Ikaku v that one guy, Yumichika vs Faggot man and Kira vs that screaming dude.

I wanna see some of the Gotei 13 fights.

I'd like to see Hisagi's fight. We've never actually seen him battle, and I think he's gonna be good.

I wouldn't mind missing Kira or even Ikkaku's battle, cause we know their battle prowess. Unless they have some other thing kept secret.

But I'm really excited for this Yumichika battle. I wanna see some epicness. Then at the end of the battle Coolhorn goes:

"You may be my enemy, but that was a beautiful attack..*Dies.*"

Or something like that.

Triple post FTW

I'm so sick of Bleach fillers.

I'm sick of this opening theme.

I'm sick of the 3rd squad.

I'm sick of plotlines where Ichigo is protecting a useless whinny bratty kid.

I'm sick of generic baddies being lame.

I'm sick of this stupid Bleach filler. The only reason I'm still watching it right now is the hope of some epic fight between Kenpachi and anyone.

Triple post FTW

I'm so sick of Bleach fillers.

I'm sick of this opening theme.

I'm sick of the 3rd squad.

I'm sick of plotlines where Ichigo is protecting a useless whinny bratty kid.

I'm sick of generic baddies being lame.

I'm sick of this stupid Bleach filler. The only reason I'm still watching it right now is the hope of some epic fight between Kenpachi and anyone.

I dropped the bleach and Naruto anime till they start following the manga again.

I dropped the bleach and Naruto anime till they start following the manga again.

I probably should to. But then there's weeks like this that there IS NO MANGA!!! *Clutches head.* I just figured this out last night at midnight to. So it was a real kick in the balls.

I don't even watch the Naruto anime. I couldn't stand the voice of Kisame it wasn't anything like I imagined. He sounds wimpy.

I do watch Soul Eater. so this week isn't a complete loss.

I still watch it. I'm actually one of those people who won't bitch about filler

I dont mind filer. I dropped the shippuden anime in its entirety. Its terrible compared to when they were younger. The animation for the fights suck, the fights are just * do a move* *explain move for 10 mins* *flashback* repeat repeat repeat.

I liked some of Naruto's part 1 filler (The bug arc,the fake Naruto Hinata and Kiba arc) and the bounto arc from bleach was pretty good too.

Yumichkia FTW.

As much as I'd like to see the Ikkaku fight, I don't really think there's much that Ikkaku's hiding. I mean, we already know he's got Ryummon Hozukimaru, what else is there to hide?

Unless he's a vizard. Which if that was the case, then that's the biggest load of bollocks in history.

But I'm curious about the Kira fight and the Hiagi fight. Though I'd like to Kira do something cool.

Bleach is so overrated. I lost interest like 2 years ago along with Naruto. Its really annoying with all those side stories. I bet the writers can't think of any other ideas right now XD

Bleach is so overrated. I lost interest like 2 years ago along with Naruto. Its really annoying with all those side stories. I bet the writers can't think of any other ideas right now XD

It's the side stories that keep me interested. I like it when they develop on the characters that may not be mainstream.

Unless you're talking about fillers. In which case.

Fillers f***in blow bloddy chuncks.