Naruto

Florete

LOL.

It's not that original.

I see chickens with it everyday!

Those chickens must have some awesome hair stylists....

Is it just me, or did a lot of things happen between Jiraiya and Pein that wasn't shown? Cuz I don't remeber Jiraiya's toad gobbling up the Pein that he defeated.....

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Though I didn't pay that much attention to it at the time, because I was more interested in this "Prophecy" then I was about the actual battle. XD

But the multiple bodies was just freaky. D:

^

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Though I didn't pay that much attention to it at the time, because I was more interested in this "Prophecy" then I was about the actual battle. XD

But the multiple bodies was just freaky. D:

I think Naruto's probably going to be the one the Prophecy is talking about.

But Kishi has been known for large plot twists before....

^ Yeah, that's most likely my guess too.

But ugh, if Kishi makes a huge plot twist, he better not screw it up. Not like I'd stop reading, anyway. I can't get out now that I'm so far in. XD

If they did go on the run, it would give us the chance to see all the other ninja countries. It would also introduce all the other hokages and bring back the sand nins. (Garra, Kankuro, Temari etc.) I'd also like to know what the deal with Zetsu is. BTW what Akatsuki members are left? Tobi, Pain, The origami chick, Zetsu and Kisame are the only ones I can think of. But are there really only five left?

If they did go on the run, it would give us the chance to see all the other ninja countries. It would also introduce all the other hokages and bring back the sand nins. (Garra, Kankuro, Temari etc.) I'd also like to know what the deal with Zetsu is. BTW what Akatsuki members are left? Tobi, Pain, The origami chick, Zetsu and Kisame are the only ones I can think of. But are there really only five left?

I believe so. Unless Sasuke and his group are considered a part of it now.

And yeah, finally getting to see some of the other countries would be great. We've only picked up various facts and information from each, but getting to see ninja from the countries that aren't evil or from Akatsuki would be neat.

Besides, I'm beginning to miss Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. Even though I doubt they'll show up again anytime soon, as they've already been in an arc in Part II. XD

I believe so. Unless Sasuke and his group are considered a part of it now.

And yeah, finally getting to see some of the other countries would be great. We've only picked up various facts and information from each, but getting to see ninja from the countries that aren't evil or from Akatsuki would be neat.

Besides, I'm beginning to miss Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. Even though I doubt they'll show up again anytime soon, as they've already been in an arc in Part II. XD

Other than Naruto there's still only one tailed beast left right? I'd like to see that person become a major character. It would be cool for them to help Naruto and co out. Here's hoping.

Other than Naruto there's still only one tailed beast left right? I'd like to see that person become a major character. It would be cool for them to help Naruto and co out. Here's hoping.

I know. I'm hoping he/she will be awesome.

^

Yeah, and I'd love for it to be a female, since both of the previous main tailed beasts were guys. (Naruto and Gaara)

We need more kick ass females in Naruto.

Well there are plenty of those. But they just don't get any screen time. *coughTentencough*

But I hope he/she is a leader of a group of up to three badass underground ninjas. We need more extremely badass characters in Naruto. There are some good Characters, but there's only one or two major bad-ass characters in it. Garra was one, but then he got lame. Shikamaru is. Diedara was. Tobi was until he was revealed to be Madara. We need more badasses.

^ Definitely. And there were a bunch of people who started off as badasses, but slowly declined throughout the series. XD

Agreed.

I know he was a minor character who's only purpose was fulfilled in the first real arc, but I loved Dosu......

*Sigh.*

He was the leader of the three sound gennin that entered the chunnin exams. The guy who got completely sand raped by Garra.

I remembered him. ;D

I'm rather good at remembering names and faces, for some reason. XD

I liked Kin, too. I was kinda dissapointed at her eventual fate, because I think she could've been used more.

I remembered him. ;D

I'm rather good at remembering names and faces, for some reason. XD

I liked Kin, too. I was kinda dissapointed at her eventual fate, because I think she could've been used more.

Yeah, Kin got a bum rap. Her only purpose was really to show how cool shikamaru was. Like Zaku was to Shino.

:wacko: So many spoiler tags. It's like reading a page in another language and having to translate it as you go.

My two cents:

I don't think that Madara will turn out to be in Obito's body. It just doesn't seem like something that would fit. Besides, I think the creator of Naruto enjoys dissapointing people like Lyle.

:wacko: So many spoiler tags. It's like reading a page in another language and having to translate it as you go.

My two cents:

I don't think that Madara will turn out to be in Obito's body. It just doesn't seem like something that would fit. Besides, I think the creator of Naruto enjoys dissapointing people like Lyle.

Lol. Definetly.

My two cents:

LOL. Sorry. It's better than spoiling everyone, though. XD

Aww. I was personally hoping it would. It would make an interesting plot twist, especially for Kakashi, who we haven't seen in a while. And LOL. Kishi definitely loves disappointing people.

^ Yeah, I guess it's better with spoiler tags.

At any rate, I don't expect anything major to happen for another couple of weeks.

Agreed. (Hopes they'll lay off Sauske plot for a while and focus on Naruto)

They'll probably focus on naruto now, but it'll take 3 chapters for them to get anything done.

As always. The same goes for Bleach.

(Even the manga seems to have fillers. <_< )

The more they draw it out, the more money they make from it.

So true....

Also,

I have reason to believe that Itachi is psychic. It seemed as though he knew exactly everything that was going on and going to go on. From Madara finding Sasuke to Sasuke wanting to take down Konoha, or at least the elders.