Wi-Fi Cheaters Thread

shane3x

Every once in a while when I'm playing online I run into cheaters/hackers, which annoys the hell out of me when I've put so many hours into arena abuse when they've spent 5 minutes achieving the impossible.

I've seen stuff from their whole team having maxed every single stat to weapons and items with 99/X ( X = Item's Original Max Usage) and people with obtainable like Imhullu and magestones. I've also run into people who don't do anything for 5 minutes trying to waste time to make me give up.

So what do you do when you run into these people? Do you stand and fight? Do you just give up and move on? If I see someone who has all his units with every single stat maxed out I capture the castle and then just turn my ds off, even though I don't win I gain a morale victory because on the game records a loss for them (which I don't recommend doing to anyone else) which is what they are trying to avoid, losing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also if you remember/record players names who you think are cheating list them here, and a good reason why (If possible take pictures with a camera and upload). Remember, this is purely a speculation thread. Anyone listed here may or may not be an actual cheater/hacker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Report

Please use the following format to report so it makes it easier and quicker for me to update and modify this thread, thanks. If you don't remember the players name or another part of the form just put N/A.

[b]Players name:[/b] "Insert text here"
[b]Team name:[/b] "Insert text here"
[b]Spotted by:[/b] "Insert your name here"
[b]Reason:[/b] "Insert your reasoning here, please try to be as detailed as possible"

Player name: Maza(the A's have ` above them)

Team name: <<*>>

Spotted by: shane3x

Reason: The first few times I played this guy he seemed to have a legit team but then he brought out a team which all units had every single stat maxed out (Including maxed out magic on all his non-magic units and vice versa)

Player name: Dr. Acula

Team name: N/A

Reason: All his units had every single stat maxed out and every unit had 5 weapons each with max forgings.

Player name: SPARTANs

Spotted by: Sylvan

Reason: Player had forged legendary weapons.

Player name: N/A

Team name: You Suck

Spotted by: King_Soren

Reason: All stats and movement maxed out, Other player controlled enemy units forcing them to attack each other.

Player name: Owned

Reason: One unit was holding the item Divine stone which had 99/30 uses.

Player name: omega

Team name: ultraminus

Reason: All units had every single sta maxed out and all items had 99/X Durability.

Player name: Edward

Team name: ~Rule~

Spotted by: Little Al

Reason: A unit was carrying the Imhullu tome.

Player name: Quinn

Team name: Manaluna

Spotted by: Little Al

Reason: Units could move more then twice in one turn.

Player name: Zyle

Team name: Dark hearts

Reason: A unit was carrying the Imhullu tome, all units had max stats and movement and certain items had 99/X durability.

Player name: D J

Team name: lol

Spotted by: Asvel

Reason: All stats maxed out, weapons with 99/X Durability, Units moved multiply times during the same turn, Units were carrying Torch and had 33 movement.

Player name: bao stinks

Team name: BBB

Reason: All stats maxed out, Items like Door key were forged, All items had 99/X uses, All units could move multiply times during the same turn.

Player name: N/A

Team name: GGGH

Reason: Lena and Merric had max stats, Lena was level 1.

Player name: Ronin

Team name: 7

Reason: All units had max stats, including 32 mov. Units were between levels 2 and 12. Items had 99/XX durability and units could stack on top of each other.

Player name: black ace (name was spelt with "button symbols")

Team name: BBCD

Reason: Units had max stats at low levels, Ultimate and unobtainable items were forged like Parthia and Magestone.

Player name: rubbard

Spotted by: Rakath

Reason: All units had max stats, icons were missing fromy enemy inventory, units could move multiply times a turn, opponent had control of players inventory and movement.

Player name: Dan J.F.

Team name: DEAD MEAT

Spotted by: Destiny Henchhound

Reason: All units had max stats, Jagen could use Falchion.

Player name: Ryan Loung

Team name: Ryan

Spotted by: Destiny Henchhound

Reason: ] All units had max stats, Forged ultimate weapons, Gotoh had a fake Imhullu and weapon durability was 99/XX.

Player name: Jake

Team name: BOND GIRLS

Reason: Forged Swarm

Player name: xX Gai A

Team name: xX gai A

Reason: I fought them on the big map (map 5) and after 4 turns of waiting 5mins, i reached their units. They had not moved from their start positions. The person was at their console, as I had fought them before and won. Also, on the end of the 5 turn, (when I found them) they began to move their units. I'd say they were just a sore looser, and a bad sport =d

Player name: Imad

Team name: WARRIORs

Spotted by: Surge

Reason: Suspected hacking. Enemy units would move multiple times in one turn. (i.e. Enemy unit runs into one of my characters from the dark, and then proceeds to attack that character repeatedly after clearly having greyed out) Side note: All units on this team seem to be warriors with capped/near capped stats.

Player Name: Raskelot

Team Name: Raskelot

Spotted by: Surge

Reason: Cheap tactics. Opponent did nothing for the entirety of the five allotted minutes for six turns after having lost a unit. Won the battle due to a disconnection on my side. Side note: Units on this team seem to be at low levels.

Player Name: Dallas

Team Name: A, I win :_]

Reason: Opponent could move players units and had Imhullu

Player Name: Powers (with ` above the e)

Team Name: POWRZ

Reason: All units had max stats, some were level 1.

Player Name: Four white stars then an alarm clock (All in symbols)

Team Name: sheppard

Reason: Well, I've never seen this before, their units had 99 HP. the health bar goes across 2 squares on the map o.0;; They were one of the toughest hackers I've ever fought. but I still won =P Even against multiple units with 99 HP =D =D Just goes to prove, stats are not all there is to a game.

Also, their Tiki had beyond-maximum speed. I could not dual hit against her, even with 30 speed.

Players name: momo

Team name: bj

Reason: All stats maxed out, 99/XX weapon/item durability, Imhullu tome, could move his units multiply times during the turn.

Players name: Tr0n

Team name: Saucemeister, Not Haxxed

Reason: 99/X Durability on weapons. Had Imhullu (fake).

Players name: Zach

Team name: What 9000!

Reason: Bad sport. When on the last unit, 3/4 of games froze. They were not hacking on units etc, but by freezing the game, it is impossible to record a win.

Players name: jzone

Team name: jzone

Reason: units had 32 move. Used Imhullu. Had all max stats on level 2 units. Froze the game when down the last unit.

Players name: jzone

Team name: jzone

Reason: Units has max stats except magic (Including lorenz and draug level 20 knight). Units could move through walls, 32 movement.

Players name: Xuande

Team name: Squad 2

Reason: Sedgar had 30 magic as a sorcerer. I also suspect he could move his units multiple times. It was map 4 and he hadn't open either of his doors yet. I was player one and by the end of my first turn I had several units through the door. On his turn I saw a Catria fly by as least 5 visible squares so I had a rough idea of where she would be, I'd easily reach her. After sending multiple horseback units down then middle corridor and several in the "Castle" room she was nowhere to be found.

Players name: Carbusted

Team name: A

Reason: One of their units, had MIID_NULL equipped. Some of the others were using weapons that mirrored my own, such as a brave bow called GN Archer, thoron -> Indignation, hand axe -> Mjolnir etc.

Players name: (Every space was a Japanese character, every 2/3 letters had a character that looked like a slanted T)

Team name: Test2

Reason: Every unit had max str/mag, speed and luck at level 1 promoted. 32 movement. Moved units multiple times during the same turn.

Players name: Billy

Team name: WTF !

Reason: 2 units were holding real imhullu's. All maxed stats and movement. All items/weps had 99/XX uses. Bantu was level 1 with max stats and had a magestone. Funny thing was I killed everyone on his team except his 2nd imhullu user so sat on the throne =/

Players name: Nico (He had two Japanese characters in front, the first character was like an equal sign except the bottom line was longer and the second character was like a square but with the left side missing).

Team name: >...<<

Reason: Two units had (fake) imhullu's. Items/Tomes had 99/XX uses. All 5 units were magic users with maxed magic and speed (Wolf and Gotoh were in this team). Got to love making a hacker surrender.

Players name: oliver

Team name: Ak. League

Reason: 99/X durability on weapons

Players name: Alexander

Team name: Alex

Spotted by: Narshen

Reason: All his characters had completely maxed out stats including movement, and his Etzel had Imhullu(fake). In addition, all his weapons and items had 99/X uses.

Players name: Ike

Team name: D

Spotted by: Asvel

Reason: 99/X weapons. However, S/he did not do anything else, so team seemed normal.

Players name: Johnathan :) :(

Team name: Kill 13

Spotted by: King Soren

Reason: Multiple (of the same) legend weapons, Marth with 25 move, Cain with Falchion. Other characters had insane movement and also 99 use weapons. Probably more I missed. Most stats were capped also except magic.

Players name: Helix

Team name: U NOOB

Spotted by: King Soren

Reason: MIID_NULL weapon. 99/x uses on staves. The weapons can't actually attack you though but you can still hit them. All stats capped. Since I was owning him and he couldn't damage me he opted to d.c.

Players name:IHack2win

Team name:IhackU

Spotted by:Chickenman

Reason:Maxed stats( incl. mov.), Forged special weapons, could walk over walls, tomes could attack from anyplace on the map, moves units more than once in their turn.

Edited by shane3x

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Acula may not be a hacker man...

A good combination of RNG blessing plus all the stat up items you get in the game make a maxxed stat team possible, i believe.

Also, the 5 forged weapons is also possible due to arena-abusing for cash. I had a 20/20 Ogma in my 2nd run through that would average about 6 bouts in the arena before needing a heal. Thats about 5000 gold right there, in about 30 seconds.

I've beaten a few hackers with maxed stats because their tactics suck. If you end up with a hacker and you don't know it until after the battle stats, all you can do is try to beat him if his tactics suck or surrender and move on to the next player. If you know the person's a hacker as soon as you see their name show up, turn off your DS and don't battle him.

If you just turn off nothing is recorded on your data but either a Win or a Loss will be recoded on the other person assuming they keep their DS on also.

I found this out when It first happened to me, I had more units left then my opponent but he captured the castle and upon his turn he Disconnected and I gained a lost.

SPARTANs is a hacker, they have forged legendary weapons etc. I'll post if I find any more. Recently the number of hackers seems to have fallen. But that's probably due to an increase in proper players.

SPARTANs is a hacker, they have forged legendary weapons etc. I'll post if I find any more. Recently the number of hackers seems to have fallen. But that's probably due to an increase in proper players.

I think I've played that guy before, I can't remember but it's familiar to me. I used to just remember player names and not teams but since I've played quite a few games now I can't match all team names to player names. So now I'm recording both.

I think they are waiting for the US players to catch up so they can bring out their hacked teams again.

I forget the name but the team name was "You Suck"

First reaction before I saw his hacks was "Yeah Right" So I move my team out (we were on one of the larger maps btw)

Boah with maxed stats and max movement, which was 32, went into my range then my team (nicknamed 5-Man Solo in case anyones seen me) got controlled by the hacker and they started attacking themselves. (but to no success) so I flipped the power since I couldn't do anything.

Anyway I've faced that SPARTANs guy also all I remember is a Horace with maxed stats and some forged legendary weapons. Amazing that people think they are good, or are doing something useful when they hack that much then face people like us who actually work to create our teams.

Edited by King_Soren

"creating your teams" consists of abusing the RNG and forging a ton of brave weapons. You just don't have h4x movement.

You're not doing much more work than they are.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Btw, cheap tactics user? Does Double-swarm count as a cheap tactic?

When I say Cheap tactics I mean things like wasting time to try to make the other person give up etc... I don't know where the other Swarm comes from but I don't play the side chapters so I'm guessing that's where the other one is from, Xane is a legit unit.

I forget the name but the team name was "You Suck"

First reaction before I saw his hacks was "Yeah Right" So I move my team out (we were on one of the larger maps btw)

Boah with maxed stats and max movement, which was 32, went into my range then my team (nicknamed 5-Man Solo in case anyones seen me) got controlled by the hacker and they started attacking themselves. (but to no success) so I flipped the power since I couldn't do anything.

Anyway I've faced that SPARTANs guy also all I remember is a Horace with maxed stats and some forged legendary weapons. Amazing that people think they are good, or are doing something useful when they hack that much then face people like us who actually work to create our teams.

Damn, that sucks.

"creating your teams" consists of abusing the RNG and forging a ton of brave weapons.

You're not doing much more work than they are.

It does require a lot of time and luck though, even then it's impossible to achieve +1 to each stat every single level up.. Hackers get their teams with much better stats in 2 minutes.

RNG abusing doesn't let you forge Gradvius or equip Imhullu. It also doesn't let you control the other team. Most wifi teams arena abuse to level up faster, but that's a LONG way off RNG abusing.

About the two swarms thing, you can use swarm once then trade it and use it again.

When I say Cheap tactics I mean things like wasting time to try to make the other person give up etc... I don't know where the other Swarm comes from but I don't play the side chapters so I'm guessing that's where the other one is from, Xane is a legit

It's just 1 Swarm >_> All you do is just trade and use it. I could make it a triple, quadruple or 5 swarm team but you can't forge Swarm and magic is hard to cap so it won't do much damage >_>.

Edited by Levin

The last two posters (EDIT: Before Levin) took the words right out of my mouth. For my teams all I do is arena abuse and mabye a stat booster or two here and there and forge weapons like the Hand Axe. Cheap? Yes but I've seen all the good players that don't hack on random wifi that are much cheaper. With forged weapons that are alot worse then mine who also but put more effort into making money to forge better weapons than the hand axe. And even thats nothing compared to all the hackers I've faced for the 2 months I've had Shadow Dragon.

Also it didn't suck that much when I faced "You Suck" because I met some underlevelled teams that were nice enough to surrender and give me good cards afterwards.

Edited by King_Soren

It's just 1 Swarm >_> All you do is just trade and use it. I could make it a triple, quadruple or 5 swarm team but you can't forge Swarm and magic is hard to cap so it won't do much damage >_>.

I forget you can trade in multiplayer, I haven't need to use it yet so I just assumed there was another one. The best you can do assuming the enemy unit has 5-6 res is about 30 damage which is still pretty good considering you will probably be far away from the enemy unit your unit can actually see.

It does require a lot of time and luck though

No it doesn't. The RNG is VERY easy to abuse.

even then it's impossible to achieve +1 to each stat every single level up

WAY off, buddy boy. Even with RNG abuse it's not that hard. It takes time, not effort.

RNG abusing doesn't let you forge Gradvius or equip Imhullu. It also doesn't let you control the other team.

And that's why I bought up the things only achieved via RNG abusing, i.e 32 move.

So yeah, you wifiers waste hours on end maxing out your stats then you whine about hackers getting the exact same results in a matter of minutes, and most of them probably aren't even hackers, you just accuse them of being so. What makes you people so much better than the hackers who don't give themselves anything unobtainable? I could hack a team of max stats and forged braves and you'd never know it was hacked.

If you hacked a team and kept it reasonable no one would complain. The point is, these hackers don't even have slightly reasonable units.

On-topic, I just fought a team called owned. They were hackers. 99 uses on their divine stone. I did't get a chance to look at their team name.