• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Forthcoming with details.

I think I've noticed that, since he's avi's a character from the game, too. Still, not sure if he's holding back or doing too much...

Well, I think 2 or 3 miscellaneous badges isn't doing much at all. It's fine as is, iffen you're asking for my onion.

EDIT: misplaced word.

Edited by Soledai

Strikes me as the sort to make an opportunity count

Forthcoming with details.

Well, I think 2 or 3 miscellaneous badges isn't doing much at all. It's fine as is, iffen you're asking for my onion.

EDIT: misplaced word.

Well, I thought, if the series is popular enough, why not make a subsection on the other games area?

But that may be going to far.

A little variety doesn't hurt, I agree. Not that I ever use badges, but it's a nice option.

Will know it's because you basically have a free Sword Dance, Agility, Acid Armor, Amnesia and the special move that I forgot that double your Special Attack (Nasty Plot, thx guys).

That normaly would require a team and ton of setups

Also because for what I've seen, the guy pair up Eevee with a Clefairy who has Follow me and Spotlight.

And not a lot of peoples teach Whirlwind or Roar on their pokémon

Edited by Nym

Will know I still don't see how Extreme Evoboost is so broken.

Will know it might be because Eevee can Baton pass

Bingo. Imagine those boosts on something like Necrozma. You're boned, to put it bluntly. About the only hiccup in the strategy is that it's only usable once, but of course, if it works, you pretty much automatically lose. Oh, and Evoboost can't be stopped by Taunt, in case you were wondering.

Will know it's because you basically have a free Sword Dance, Agility, Acid Armor, Amnesia and the special move that I forgot that double your Special attack.

That normaly would require a team and ton of setups

Also because for what I've seen, the guy pair up Eevee with a Clefairy who has Follow me and Spotlight.

And not a lot of peoples teach Whirlwind or Roar on their pokémon

From the replays I saw, Eevee was paired up with Follow Me Jirachi. Regardless, Roar, Whirlwind and Dragon Tail don't really work since you might get fainted before you can use them (and Dragon Tail also can miss, in addition to being useless against Fairies).

human

Bingo. Imagine those boosts on something like Necrozma. You're boned, to put it bluntly. About the only hiccup in the strategy is that it's only usable once, but of course, if it works, you pretty much automatically lose. Oh, and Evoboost can't be stopped by Taunt, in case you were wondering.

From the replays I saw, Eevee was paired up with Follow Me Jirachi. Regardless, Roar, Whirlwind and Dragon Tail don't really work since you might get fainted before you can use them (and Dragon Tail also can miss, in addition to being useless against Fairies).

I guess Sash + Roar/Whirlwind would be pretty much your only option to fight it. There's still hax to worry about too, especially with, for example, Jirachi having Serene Grace/Iron Head/T-Wave. Edited by Emerson

I guess Sash + Roar/Whirlwind would be pretty much your only option to fight it. There's still hax to worry about too, especially with, for example, Jirachi having Serene Grace/Iron Head/T-Wave.

That won't work - this is doubles we're talking about, and it ain't like Roar, etc. are hard to work around, and that's ignoring possible 4MSS issues most Pokemon that'd want to run those would run into. Oh, and in case you think moves like Heat Wave are a solution, they aren't, because Wide Guard nixes those.

Isn't Terranort.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia