Wowsers, people are being banned by the new rules

No I did not, but I asked before I acted. If the staff finds that I should change it I will gladly do so. Until then, this name, which is a name like any other imo, stays.

No, it's not your opinion. And yes, I can know that.

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if this name change of yours will make you feel even more superior than you already thought you were.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not your opinion. And yes, I can know that.

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if this name change of yours will make you feel even more superior than you already thought you were.

It's just a name, people tend to believe that the user who chose the name feels superior. I do not, that is just your imagination going wild.

Tino, enough of the name. There are many reasons why Jarly should be shot in the head, but please do not reduce those reasons to something as silly as a name.

Edited by Shuuda

Yeah, the new rules are stricter, but I got warned by Hanz for something that wasn't even addressed in the rules. I PM'd him, but he hasn't responded to my message....yet (if you are reading this and are Hanz, please PM me back. don't be shy =]).

Yeah, the new rules are stricter, but I got warned by Hanz for something that wasn't even addressed in the rules. I PM'd him, but he hasn't responded to my message....yet (if you are reading this and are Hanz, please PM me back. don't be shy =]).

You apparently overlooked the "at our discretion" part.

Click on the actual percentage displayed next to your warn level (if you haven't already). It gives a short description.

Mine looks something like

Added to warn level Flaming. Flaming vs. Trolling topic. someone failed to note the extreme irony

Well, it isn't like you could have possibly covered every single warn-worthy point in that topic anyway. Even the brightest person alive could forget to leave something in, or think it was so blatantly obvious that it was unneeded, or something.

So you can warn/ban someone on the grounds of, "I don't agree with you,"? Sheesh. Anyway, he should at least answer my question. It's been 3 days and he's been on a lot.

Oh and I thought getting people to troll (or do some such thing) on another site would be no big deal since it wasn't this site. I may be wrong, but closing the topic is enough of a warning (for me at least).

Edited by Clint Eastwood

I'm usually pretty bad about getting banned. But I'm also mainly flying under the radar here. Trying not to stir too much shit up.

Even so, I've ben blocked by a few people, and praised heavily by others. Manage to remain unknown to most. People are often olarized by me when they get to know me. I'm very much a love-hate kind of guy.

In other words, hey there. Don't ban me.

I got banned from a children's fansite because I wasn't emo like I used to be (which they yelled at me for.)

Also, good job for posting this in FAR FROM THE FOREST >: (.

Now we'll get "omg itz ovur 9000" or "in b4 dah lokz" in this thread :(.

I hope so. That guy loves me so fucking much it's almost stalker-ish. D:
Yeah. All he ever does is spam about how much he loves you.

---

I LOVE YOU, NIGHTMARE!!!

i no rite?
Matthew O'Connell is totally the biggest threat at all of SF. D:<