FEBinary programs and hacks in here:

Celice

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I downloaded this a few days ago. I'm working on some other rom hacks right now, but this one seems really good. It has a str/mag split and a working skill system (Seth has sol, renewal, and savior) and it seems like a crossover of various Fire Emblem games as well as the old GBA game Yggdra Union.

• 1 month later...

Premise: I know nothing of Japanese, all I did was paste stuff into Google Translate and give meaning to the fun nonsense it spit back at me.

After a few days of search I think I found most of the FE4 Binary "remodeling patches" with all the files detailing changes to the character's stats, the weapons, the classes etc... These are the documents that come with the Odo no Keifu ver1.82 patch translated in English (not completely unfortunately): https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gao65fj691ng48/Odo%20no%20Keifu%20Documentation.zip?dl=0

What is in there:
- Fixed Playable Characters Stats (1st Gen Parents + 2nd Gen fixed characters)
- Children base data
- Class data
- Weapon, Staves and Rings data
- Holy Blood Bonuses
- Readme (I took it already translated from the LensterKnights website, I hope it's not a problem)
- Changetable (30% complete: only the Country Changes, Character Changes that let you know when a certain character joins and the first 3 Hidden Events)

What's missing:
- Love Growth Tables (admittedly, I don't think it would take much time to translate them, but are they necessary?)
- Pairing Guide (I am not able to translate anything with anactual grammatical structure)
- 70% of the Changetable (stuff like most Hidden Events, new Lover Conversations, an overview of the new story etc...)

My work definitely isn't the best one, but I hope someone will find it useful now that we can actually plan pairing sets since we know what the children classes and stats are and how weapons and other stuff changed. There might be some problems with the tables since I converted them from .ods, please let me know if you come across any issues. Question marks and japanese text means that I'm not sure of the translation (Mage Knight with Ambush? seriously?).
WARNING: though I plan to, as of now I have yet to check the information in-game (I can't wait to play the game and check them out, believe me!)

I have the files for Genealogy of Fala, Tordo (Another and Revolution), Neir, Ulir, Noba, Dain, Narga, one more with Cuan in the place of Sigurd and Asvel in that of Midir (it might be something like Gen2 being Thracia 776 and Gen1 a "prequel of the midquel") and... well, I'll let the images speak for themselves. They replace Noish and Alec.

post-27958-0-29204200-1482699693_thumb.pngpost-27958-0-95610900-1482699718_thumb.png

Also, a question: I know I'm not allowed to distribute the patches, but can I tell people where to find them?

EDIT: I'll save everyone the trouble: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ny0bj2lvqeyd9l/Binary%20Hacks.zip?dl=0 ; this contains all the Genealogy of hacks that I could find, I'll add the Touhou one and others as soon as I dig them up again.

Edited by Koumal8

Premise: I know nothing of Japanese, all I did was paste stuff into Google Translate and give meaning to the fun nonsense it spit back at me.

After a few days of search I think I found most of the FE4 Binary "remodeling patches" with all the files detailing changes to the character's stats, the weapons, the classes etc... These are the documents that come with the Odo no Keifu ver1.82 patch translated in English (not completely unfortunately): https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gao65fj691ng48/Odo%20no%20Keifu%20Documentation.zip?dl=0

What is in there:

- Fixed Playable Characters Stats (1st Gen Parents + 2nd Gen fixed characters)

- Children base data

- Class data

- Weapon, Staves and Rings data

- Holy Blood Bonuses

- Readme (I took it already translated from the LensterKnights website, I hope it's not a problem)

- Changetable (30% complete: only the Country Changes, Character Changes that let you know when a certain character joins and the first 3 Hidden Events)

What's missing:

- Love Growth Tables (admittedly, I don't think it would take much time to translate them, but are they necessary?)

- Pairing Guide (I am not able to translate anything with anactual grammatical structure)

- 70% of the Changetable (stuff like most Hidden Events, new Lover Conversations, an overview of the new story etc...)

My work definitely isn't the best one, but I hope someone will find it useful now that we can actually plan pairing sets since we know what the children classes and stats are and how weapons and other stuff changed. There might be some problems with the tables since I converted them from .ods, please let me know if you come across any issues. Question marks and japanese text means that I'm not sure of the translation (Mage Knight with Ambush? seriously?).

WARNING: though I plan to, as of now I have yet to check the information in-game (I can't wait to play the game and check them out, believe me!)

I have the files for Genealogy of Fala, Tordo (Another and Revolution), Neir, Ulir, Noba, Dain, Narga, one more with Cuan in the place of Sigurd and Asvel in that of Midir (it might be something like Gen2 being Thracia 776 and Gen1 a "prequel of the midquel") and... well, I'll let the images speak for themselves. They replace Noish and Alec.

Also, a question: I know I'm not allowed to distribute the patches, but can I tell people where to find them?

You're allowed to distribute patches, just not the roms to patch them too, unless something major changed while I wasn't looking

- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51331815/febin%20uploader%20archive.rar => this is a link that had already been posted in this same topic

- http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/other/binaryhacks.rar => this is taken from TheEnd's website and was uploaded on 26/03/2015 (Genealogy of Noba and Dain are here, as well as a hack featuring Thracia776 as the 2nd generation it seems)

The problem is that these archives are full of other stuff (less interesting, if I may say so) and if you want a specific hack you just find yourself drowning in a sea of japanese gibberish. What I meant with my questions is that while I know posting patches is not illegal, the Binary folks don't seem ok with that (it's written in their uploader page). I'll admit I kinda feel like ignoring that and posting the patch files of the main hacks together with the documentation with English names.

Do you know if Genealogy of Noba and Dain are complete?

• 3 weeks later...

http://ux.getuploader.com/FE4/download/248/fe6.zip

found this, its like a hack of FE6 and its like FE5. up to C2, portraits are crap and i cant read japanese but it seems okay

Can you post some screenshots?

Also the link 404'd on me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Replaying Sword of Heaven and Earth for the fun. Currently on Ch 14. Does anyone know how many gaiden chapters there are? On my other playthrough, I think I got 5 of 6 of them (my memories a little fuzzy, but I got 4x and 8x again.)

• 10 months later...

I'm playing FE5 Blume for the first time. Does anyone know how many special events in game were changed? I'm currently on Ch 15 waiting for Shanam (for the astra convo), but he hasn't appeared yet and it's a few turns after he was supposed to a appear.

• 1 year later...

What are the requirements for wielding a semi-legendary weapon in regular Binary? I'm confused because Larcei can wield the Blaggi sword, but Fee (minor Holsety) can't wield the Dragon Lance (A-Lances) or the Again staff (C-staves). Do they need Holy Blood of the same weapon type?

5 hours ago, FalseBottom said:

What are the requirements for wielding a semi-legendary weapon in regular Binary? I'm confused because Larcei can wield the Blaggi sword, but Fee (minor Holsety) can't wield the Dragon Lance (A-Lances) or the Again staff (C-staves). Do they need Holy Blood of the same weapon type?

Any minor holy blood can use Blagi Sword.

Dragon Lance requires minor Nova or Dain.

Staff requires minor Blagi.

Minor Holsety can use Holsety.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 12:44 AM, Fernandes said:

someone could send fire emblem inflammation, I didn't think

I can't find Inflation either.

After testing a bunch of the patches and comparing to a youtube playthrough, I found it from the japanese repo. It turned out to be the one labelled 'FE0117'. I'll post a link to just the Inflation patch, since it took some doing for me to find it myself.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gamhq30ytq7bcbt/FE4 Inflation.ips?dl=0

Edited by Fraven Pooth

I would very much like to look through these files, so If you could send it, that would be great. however, dispite the time of my first comment, im still new here, and dont know whether putting my email here is aloud. so, ill have you send it once I get clarification.

I just found a comment above mine that has all the hacks in a dropbox, so nevermind.

Edited by Alternis_fan_2_0

• 5 weeks later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nj98lsbfgh1mvpr/Genealogy of Tordo.zip?dl=0

I've made a menu patch for Genealogy of Tordo. If anyone discovers any issues, please let me know. Apply patch to headered FE4 rom.

(I am aware that the readme images are broken - TheEnd's website went down during patch development and I had only downloaded the text files.)