FE4 THREAD

Fia

^That's the worst since its so hard to fall back asleep.

Well, the thing is, we just can't put a lot of food in her bowl because it's luring in ants. Then she refuses to eat the food once the ants have walked all over it. So of course at night we don't leave enough food, and so gets hungry and... yeah...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the thing is, we just can't put a lot of food in her bowl because it's luring in ants. Then she refuses to eat the food once the ants have walked all over it. So of course at night we don't leave enough food, and so gets hungry and... yeah...

How terrible. : (

^That's the worst since its so hard to fall back asleep.

Well, if you dont mind me saying I'm sure Rey is just playing around, though might not be the best way as you all said. IMO since none of us are in his skype group we probably shouldn't judge since we only get snippets of their convos.

Sorry just wanted to give my input.

Playing with fire, I say.

Well, if you dont mind me saying I'm sure Rey is just playing around, though might not be the best way as you all said. IMO since none of us are in his skype group we probably shouldn't judge since we only get snippets of their convos.

Sorry just wanted to give my input.

It's good to reserve judgement until you know the whole story, but what we see here is really clear and doesn't need any more exposition, and you can't really justify things like this by saying it's just playing around. I can play around with matches and set my house on fire, y'know?

EDIT: Oops, TheEnd beat me to it.

Edited by Nightmare

I knew you'd like it

NO YOU DIDN'T. :(

Not sure if I can say anything about what Rey is doing because I don't really know either. I mean /I/ don't know everything that is going on with his...harem? friends, people.

Edited by Shirley

They played the Time Warp at Queer Prom last night and now it's stuck in my head. Dancing to that was amazing. Now it just won't leave my head.

Rey is likely unaware of just what he's doing. He might think he's doing something innocent, while he's actually feeding feelings he shouldn't be cultivating and poisoning the mind of his friend's girl.

Or at least, I hope he's being clueless.

So true.

*seconds*

It's good to reserve judgement until you know the whole story, but what we see here is really clear and doesn't need any more exposition, and you can't really justify things like this by saying it's just playing around. I can play around with matches and set my house on fire, y'know?

;_;

...I'll stop.

;_;

You guys don't really think I'm deliberately an ass of THAT kind, do you? >_>;

NO YOU DIDN'T. :(

Oh, I very much did.

;_;

...I'll stop.

;_;

Good

You guys don't really think I'm deliberately an ass of THAT kind, do you? >_>;

I'm pretty sure I've already answered that question.

They played the Time Warp at Queer Prom last night and now it's stuck in my head. Dancing to that was amazing. Now it just won't leave my head.

That's amazing, and amazingly fitting. I wish I could be there and dance to it.

That's amazing, and amazingly fitting. I wish I could be there and dance to it.

I was actually so glad that I could get on the dance floor and dance the whole thing. And most of my friends who went with me didn't even know the song. I was kind of mad but really I was too busy getting down to care.

Good

I'm pretty sure I've already answered that question.

Rey is likely unaware of just what he's doing. He might think he's doing something innocent, while he's actually feeding feelings he shouldn't be cultivating and poisoning the mind of his friend's girl.

Or at least, I hope he's being clueless.

The way you put that literally made my eyes well up.

;_;

Because like you said, it isn't an excuse. ;_;

Ah I see, but yeah Nightmare you're right.

Well, Rey I don't but still.

Edited by Generic Operator

Yeah whether Rey means any harm or not, playing with a girl's heart would hardly end well, imo... because if she's already with another and she's is feeling that she's being tugged in a different direction... well I think there'd be heartbreak in there somewhere which is no fun ;~; And if you didn't actually have feelings for her and she believes that you do and it makes her like you... then she'll get her heart broken =<

I was actually so glad that I could get on the dance floor and dance the whole thing. And most of my friends who went with me didn't even know the song. I was kind of mad but really I was too busy getting down to care.

It would have been even better if they played Sweet Transvestite right after.

Yeah whether Rey means any harm or not, playing with a girl's heart would hardly end well, imo... because if she's already with another and she's is feeling that she's being tugged in a different direction... well I think there'd be heartbreak in there somewhere which is no fun ;~; And if you didn't actually have feelings for her and she believes that you do and it makes her like you... then she'll get her heart broken =<

Stahp Fre. ;_;

You're just killing me even more. ;_;

The way you put that literally made my eyes well up.

;_;

Because like you said, it isn't an excuse. ;_;

And then TheEnd was a bully

News at 11

You gotta pay attention to the possible consequences of what you're doing, man.

It would have been even better if they played Sweet Transvestite right after.

I would've been really happy about that too, but IIRC they played Bangarang and I didn't really complain about that. I pretty much like all music so.

How about some cats? |ω゚)ノ

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/?no=1470

Speaking of cats, I remembered there is actually a cat over here running for mayor in some other state's city. Kinda like what they did with that other cat up there in Alaska.

The slogans are quite clever I must say, with stuff like: "We don't need another rat, vote for a cat!" and "What's the difference between a cat and a politician? The cat at least doesn't pretend to care about you while it's not giving you a damn". Or something like that the last one went...

*pokes the thread*

-pokes back- BLS!

Oh, I very much did.

Am I that predictable?

TE is a bully now, huh. How so?

Edited by Shirley

Am I that predictable?

Do you think I've forgotten your reaction towards the original blend?

TE is a bully now, huh. How so?

Making people cry and stuff

TE was always a bully.

See, even Nightmare agrees. Edited by OldMan