AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH

MY

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

WHY

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so so get this right

I went out to get a haircut because its getting to be really warm around here and the less hair I have the better for staying cool

get to the barbers and decide I want it a bit shorter then I've had it in a while, ask for the 2

and it was all fine and dandy until the girl doing my hair was gonna show me the finished product

"excuse me sir, before I show you the back of your head I'd like to tell you that wasnt me"

and now I'm like aw man how'd she fuck up

but then I look and see that she didnt

theres no way that she could have

because there on the lower back of my head

was a circular spot

where no hair grew

ive been freaking out all the way home

i dont know what to do

this is

ITS TOO CRUEL

Edited by Pride

I'm sorry man.

MAN IM GOING TO LA FOR NEARLY A WEEK STARTING ON THE THIRD

FOR THAT ANIMU EXPO

BUT I HAVE A QUARTER-SIZED BALD SPOT THAT IS COMPLETELY DESTROYING MY EGO

SO EVEN THOUGH IM THE SAME OLD HANDSOME ME

I NO LONGER HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO HIT ON GIRLS WHILE IM OUT THERE

BECAUSE HOLY SHIT THIS SPOT

urk

man this does it

I gotta calm down

work out some sorcery to make this right

ha

YOU CAN SHUT IT

Edited by Pride

Wow... Ouch, Pride. Wear a wig and/or do a quick cosplay.

so there's this old man who's all alone right now because I can't think of an aide to send him for tonight. :V Can someone go dress up as a woman and go over to take care of him?

Edited by Shirley

Wow... Ouch, Pride. Wear a wig and/or do a quick cosplay.

so there's this old man who's all alone right now because I can't think of an aide to send him for tonight. :V Can someone go dress up as a woman and go over to take care of him?

THAT WOULD ONLY AMPLIFY MY SHAME

I just dont understand how this could be happening

it makes no sense

ive always had so much glorious hair

sob

I dont think anyone here is into crossdressing yo

THAT WOULD ONLY AMPLIFY MY SHAME

I just dont understand how this could be happening

it makes no sense

ive always had so much glorious hair

sob

I dont think anyone here is into crossdressing yo

Not if it's done right?! I mean the wig, not cosplay. >_> IT COULD LOOK GOOD YOU KNOW.

....not that I really know because I never wore wigs.... So.... ouch...

....again, WHO KNOWS? Okay, that's what I figured, but I had to try and ask? .....Then anyone wanna fly to NYC and take care of some old man?

MAN IM GOING TO LA FOR NEARLY A WEEK STARTING ON THE THIRD

FOR THAT ANIMU EXPO

BUT I HAVE A QUARTER-SIZED BALD SPOT THAT IS COMPLETELY DESTROYING MY EGO

SO EVEN THOUGH IM THE SAME OLD HANDSOME ME

I NO LONGER HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO HIT ON GIRLS WHILE IM OUT THERE

BECAUSE HOLY SHIT THIS SPOT

urk

man this does it

I gotta calm down

work out some sorcery to make this right

I know some sorcery man. You can plant hairs! Or something...

What's this thing about men having two heads.

I-it's okay Shirley, I didn't know what it meant either~ I don't believe I've ever heard of that before.

I made another (though I doubt people remember the other one I made) thingy!

Clicky!! (3sexu?)

I'm not really pleased that some of the blocks have borders to them though... =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

I-it's okay Shirley, I didn't know what it meant either~ I don't believe I've ever heard of that before.

I made another (though I doubt people remember the other one I made) thingy!

Clicky!! (3sexu?)

I'm not really pleased that some of the blocks have borders to them though... =<

Yay. :D You're awesome.

Wait, 'another' thing? That looks nice regardless though, even if I don't think I was around for the first...

And nice file name.

Must erase Ein's memories.

Edited by Shirley

Yay. :D You're awesome.

Wait, 'another' thing? That looks nice regardless though, even if I don't think I was around for the first...

And nice file name.

Thanks~

My first one was this

I think I should probably take the shading with the brown blocks and turn them into orange, even if they'll look the same as the orange blocks I already used... Because I don't like how dark it makes the shadows look~

Wowee, you really do have a knack for this.

W-well, really it's probably just that it takes patience and using minecraft blocks creatively since they don't have all that much colour variety x3 And then I just take a sprite and zoom in all the way in MS Paint and set the grid on so I can count each pixel...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Thanks~

My first one was this

I think I should probably take the shading with the brown blocks and turn them into orange, even if they'll look the same as the orange blocks I already used... Because I don't like how dark it makes the shadows look~

W-well, really it's probably just that it takes patience and using minecraft blocks creatively since they don't have all that much colour variety x3 And then I just take a sprite and zoom in all the way in MS Paint and set the grid on so I can count each pixel...

Ooooh, oh wow... but that looks fine anyway... and if the brown blocks will look the same as the orange, then why redo it? I dunno if you had a base or something, but it looked fine? Unless you're talking about the other thing, that grass type.

And damn, that looks like it takes a LOT of patience to do... How are you doing all this? O_O I mean I know you just said that in response to Nightmare, but geez, that still takes some dedication, I think...

Ooooh, oh wow... but that looks fine anyway... and if the brown blocks will look the same as the orange, then why redo it? I dunno if you had a base or something, but it looked fine? Unless you're talking about the other thing, that grass type.

And damn, that looks like it takes a LOT of patience to do... How are you doing all this? O_O I mean I know you just said that in response to Nightmare, but geez, that still takes some dedication, I think...

Yes, I'm still talking about Ninetales~ Reference was this. And it is tannish, but there's nothing light enough and also dark enough to fit that colour ;n; But orange might suit those spots well... I know when I painted my own Ninetales I thought orange shading looked quite pretty on her~

Yes, I'm still talking about Ninetales~ Reference was this. And it is tannish, but there's nothing light enough and also dark enough to fit that colour ;n; But orange might suit those spots well... I know when I painted my own Ninetales I thought orange shading looked quite pretty on her~

Well, I guess if you really wanted to / are really unsatisfied with it, you could try to change the blocks then? It's just gonna be pretty crazy. I thought it looks nice as it is now... and it goes with the other shading too of Ninetales.