Wi-Fi Battles: "What is 'cheap'?"

quan you could probably use 3 units without braves and still win 80% of your matches, your just THAT good, i have never been able to blatenly out play since you use your team in a way that doesn't get you punished.

i thinhk even in level 1 teams (no shop for that btw) you will still sweep the first 3 people you face

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just say your skill is higher than anyone's, so his point is void.

:Roy:

idk, I've just always wanted to use one of these :P

It's gonna take more than skill to beat anyone with a ballista team. I'd say you need a support team.

you beat my balista team when i had braves lol and your team isn't supported. balista can be forged to 150 hit i believe so either way support doesn't matter there.

elto not to dis your team but you won't win with a balista team if they no how to fight one. swarm against MOST people who have low res will do almost as much as a pumped up balista and since mages can do more then just shoot and can move father in pretty mch makes ballista pointless compared to swarm, not to mention that you can get a support on mages while balista can't get it.

Pachyderm forged to max > Swarm targeting resistance. As mentioned earlier, you can't forge Swarm without hacking.

Pure water basically makes Swarm a lot weaker and almost everybody uses it on their first turn anyways.

By the way...

53-30 = 23

36-20 = 16

Basically, Swarm is weaker and lacks critical. Plus, your Sage is mostly busy using Fortify so you won't even have many chances to use it.

Yeah, but max-forged Pachyderm doesn't make ballista useful.

Only ballistician can use them, I don't get your point. IIRC, that's the strongest forgable weapon.

Strongest forgable weapon? Not really, they don't have the power output of a forged brave weapon. Ballisticans can not double anything, get double'd by almost everything, and have 0 close ranged combat. Sages have swarm, though lower accuracy with less damage, but they're still a much better supporting class thanks to warping, healing, and not to mention the strongest one hit damage from 1-2 range. Besides, a sage with supports is just as good as forged Pachyderm.

from my past experiences USING a balista team teh spot for teh balista should go to xane or another mage (I say xane so he can copy and use the swarm)

also the point of a balista is is to deal chip damage you can deal just as much if not more on average from a longbow shot which can stay out of sight range as well and weild brave bows, I think the reason you use balsta is that you don't have any braves which means a balista is the ONLY way for you to deal any kind of damage and kill some opne without having to eat a brave counter. From that point of view a balista is very good but since i was once in the same position as you i can personaly attest swarm>balista especialy since with xane i can do it twice and still not be wasting units since he has my other brave axe and lances he can still copy everyone

Xane on a non RNG team is extrememly useful since it allows us to have to max only 3 characters (assuming my mage skill and mag are maxed).

i think sirius can attest to this

Depends...they aren't that bad, though. Of course a Sage has more options, but they won't always be able to use Swarm since they'll be busy healing + warping.

Ballisticians aren't shit if only for the fact that you don't have to move them in range of enemy scouts.

That's not enough to keep them from being shit. One might as well use a second Sage for chip damage rather than a unit which serves no other purpose.

I believe these are the only cases where Swarm+Brave does not KO:

• Brave Sword vs. Paladin/Dracoknight(lance)
  • Brave Axe vs. Paladin
  • Brave Bow/Lance vs. Berserker

Edited by Meteor