What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I'm watching Shinrei Tantei Yakumo. The anime quality pales a lot compared to the novel/manga, but it's a good source to know the novel spoilers, I guess.

Rewatching Gintama because I can't wait until the movie DVD to be released in December...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to watching Shinryaku! Ika Musume.

Quite an adorable and funny anime.

yup

This show is starting to piss me off.

YOU'RE ALWAYS MAD

Rewatching Gintama because I can't wait until the movie DVD to be released in December...

holy piss you must have a lot of free time

holy piss you must have a lot of free time

Huh? Why did you come to this conclusion? Gintama has ended for quite some time after all, and there's no new anime that's quite the same like Gintama. (And I'm not re-watching the entire series)

Huh? Why did you come to this conclusion? Gintama has ended for quite some time after all, and there's no new anime that's quite the same like Gintama. (And I'm not re-watching the entire series)

to rewatch such a long series must mean you have a considerable amount of free time

to rewatch such a long series must mean you have a considerable amount of free time

I didn't say I rewatch the whole series, did I?

Besides, drawing such a conclusion from a mere statement sounds more like an assumption.

(And besides, I'm not rewatching some series like Bleach/Naruto/Inuyasha/[insert Anime Title Here] that has like, 400++ episodes and still ongoing (except Inuyasha).

What if it took her as much as two years to rewatch it? Then would you still draw the same conclusion?

By the way, the continuation of Gintama was announced, and I believe it's slated for April.

lol don't take offense

we're game/anime nerds on a forum

we all have a decent amount of free time

=]

I'm not offended. I'm sorry if my previous post sounded like that. But really, Gintama is pretty easy to rewatch even if you don't have much free time because you don't have to watch it one after one episode to follow the storyline. The arcs are pretty short too, so yeah. wink.gif

By the way, the continuation of Gintama was announced, and I believe it's slated for April.

Yes! I think it's quite fast for Sunrise to pull this out, since they only take 1 year hiatus after all. Plus the movie DVD's coming out just a few weeks more, which means hopefully we'll get to watch it pretty soon biggrin.gif

I know what it is, I'm just waiting for it to finish.

So, like, warning, extremely spoilery to the show~

you totally called it when she got shot, right? 'Cause, it was pretty obvious. I just wanna see Shichika go apeshit all over Enmonzaemon

Or did you mean you're waiting for it to finish before you start watching? :P

Edited by seph1212

I sort of put anime on hold to blast through all of Family Guy. I need that humor in my life right now, especially when I'm alone at night. >_>; Family Guy, Samuel Adams, and my cat keep me company.

Edit: Basically I'm just watching some ongoing series and not blasting through some finished anime like I usually do.

Edited by Inui

Just finished Patlabor and Infinite Ryvius yesterday. Patlabor is pretty awesome, even if it only basically has three plots for 47 episodes (OMG! It's a terrorist/rogue labor/monster!), it makes it up with a handful of amazing standalones, plus a great cast of characters. Ryvius was good, but not without problems. It dragged on a bit at more than one point, and I really wasn't that much a fan of the ending as it were. It really felt like a warm up act for both Planetes and Code Geass, both of which were much better, IMHO.

Just finished Patlabor and Infinite Ryvius yesterday. Patlabor is pretty awesome, even if it only basically has three plots for 47 episodes (OMG! It's a terrorist/rogue labor/monster!), it makes it up with a handful of amazing standalones, plus a great cast of characters. Ryvius was good, but not without problems. It dragged on a bit at more than one point, and I really wasn't that much a fan of the ending as it were. It really felt like a warm up act for both Planetes and Code Geass, both of which were much better, IMHO.

You'd be mad to compare Ryvius to Geass <_< (Planetes still pending) The problem with Ryvius for me was that the characters were a bit meh. And pacing was, as you say an issue. Alot of the plots secret revelations were shoulder shrugging boring.

*Wheeze* Neya, I am your father~ *Wheeze* for me was: Yeah, so? Who are you again?

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Best thing I've seen all year.

On the contrary to above, was short, concise and had very likeable characters *tear jerk* I started watching it, expecting it to be boring, but ended up staying up past my bedtime to finish it XD