Anouleth's HM Playthrough

Anouleth

So are you completely centering yourself around the three brothers? I see Ike needs some more raising...=/

Great turn counts, by the way.

Ike doesn't 'need more raising'. His stats now are on par with a natural level 20 Ike. I'm perfectly happy to slowplay him for BEXP levels, since even if he promotes early he'll still do it with capped speed and defense.

And I never use Oscar/Boyd/Rolf, so I though I'd take the opportunity to. I regret not leaving a save at the start of Part 3 so I could experiment with Mia or Soren or Gatrie, though.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-3 River Crossing

7 turns

3050 BEXP

BEXP Ike, Soren, and Oscar to their next level. Rolf goes to .99exp. I buy a Dracoshield for Boyd and a Wind Edge for Ike. Rolf takes the Speedwing. Adept goes on Boyd, Celerity on Oscar, Adept on Rolf.

I ended up changing around my strategy here. It's roughly the same, but I think it's slightly more reliable and ends up with a more desirable distribution of EXP.

Turn 1

Shinon Crossbows the door open. Boyd chaerges in and 1-rounds the General. Soren and Gatrie weaken the Halberdier for Rolf to kill. Titania rescues Ike forward, Oscar drops him. Oscar/Titania both have ranged weapons so that the Wind Sage will suicide into them.

Turn 2

Mist heals Oscar. Rolf finishes the Halberdier next to the Senator. Boyd finishes the Halberdier that attacked Ike. Gatrie shoves Ike north. Titania weakens the Swordmaster, Ike finishes. Oscar attacks the other Swordmaster. The Swordmaster will suicide into Oscar on enemy phase, followed by the Thunder Sage and the Halberdier. Rhys shoves Shinon, who kills the Senator and trades Iron Bow to the top of Rolf's inventory. Soren then finishes the Halberdier in the starting area.

Turn 3

Gatrie shoves Boyd, who dispatches the General blocking my Paladins. Ike moves north, Titania rescues Boyd, Oscar drops him besides the other General. Heather shoves Rolf, Mist heals him, and he attacks the General guarding the horses.

Turn 4

Heather visits the tent for Blossom. Rolf kills the Fire Sage. Soren kills the non-ranged Halberdier. Shinon kills the other. Heather shoves Rhys, who Physics Boyd. Titania trades a Wind Edge to the top of his inventory and kills the Sniper. Boyd OHKOes the Fire Sage. Oscar trades Hand Axe to the top of his inventory and uses the Brave Lance to dispatch the Swordmaster.

Turn 5

Rolf kills the Senator and Mist shoves him. Ike attacks the Halberdier with a Wind Edge, Boyd finishes. Titania kills the General blocking Oscar. Oscar kills the Sage and cantos forward. Everyone else just moves.

Turn 6

Ike kills the General. Boyd kills the Halberdier guarding the supplies. Rhys Physics Oscar, who burns the supplies. Titania kills a Halberdier. Mist shoves Rolf, who kills the General guarding the tent. Shinon visits it.

Turn 7

Titania and Ike finish Halberdiers. Oscar fetches the Master Crown. Shinon, Boyd, Heather, and Mist burn supplies.

Name     Level Exp   HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Ike      --/14   1   50   27   2  30  26  15  25   8
Titania  --/17  48   36   26  10  22  24  20  21  15
Soren    --/ 6  61   29    9  26  23  21  11   9  23
Mist     --/ 2  19   29    8  14  14  15  17   7  16
Rolf     --/ 7   7   38   23   3  23  25  15  13  11
Boyd     --/13  75   53   28   1  23  25  14  20   8
Oscar    --/15  98   41   22   7  23  24  20  21  13
Shinon   --/13  73   43   21   7  28  24  15  20  14
Gatrie   --/11  36   44   27   5  21  23  15  27  11
Rhys     --/ 4  84   28    9  24  16  14  21   7  24

Although Ike wasted a level up by gaining it through CEXP (+def, boo), I have more EXP on Boyd and Rolf and can BEXP Oscar up a level (yaaay).

After selling the Icon and the two Gems, I have a fabulous 25,278G at the start of 3-4. And some people claim that there isn't tons of money for forges?

Any thoughts on that tasty-looking Master Crown, incidentally? Gatrie or Titania could easily take it, or even Boyd. But tbh, I don't feel like anyone 'needs' it right now. Sol is balls, Gatrie still has move issues, Oscar would be better off eating BEXP, and Boyd is already beasting the enemies.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

• 2 weeks later...

3-4 The General's Hand

7 turns

3158 BEXP

Boyd takes Celerity. Ike and Oscar take Adept. Titania takes Savior. Oscar has his level finished off.

Turn 1

Gatrie weakens the Halberdier, Rolf finishes. Boyd kills a Warrior. Ranulf weakens the other, who is finished by Oscar. Titania Rescues Ike. Mia moves to protect Rolf.

Turn 2

Boyd kills the Halberdier. Oscar kills the Swordmaster. Titania moves as far as she can and drops Ike. Ranulf Grasses, while Mordecai/Rhys continue to move up the left-hand path. Gatrie kills a Swordmaster, Rolf climbs the ledge and kills the other. Mia climbs the ledge and trades his Steel forge to the top of his inventory, then shoves him.

Turn 3

Rolf kills the Fire Sage. Mist heals him, then Soren shoves him below the Thunder Sage on the ledge. Oscar kills the Fire Sage, then cantos right. Ranulf weakens the Halberdier from behind. Titania finishes and cantos below the Thunder Sage on the right. Boyd moves to attack the other Thunder Sage with a Crossbow - he has 80 displayed hit and he needs to hit twice. Mordecai smites Ike, who kills the Sniper on the Ballista. I was supposed to have Mordecai transform at this point (he has enough gauge because the Ballista will target him).

Turn 4

Ike and Boyd move up to just before the ledge with ranged weapons equipped.

Oscar finishes the Halberdier and cantos below the ledge on the right. Everyone else just kind of moves north. Rhys Physics Ike.

Turn 5

Mordecai kills the Warrior that Ike failed to proc Adept on. Boyd then moves up and kills the Halberdier. Everyone else is kind of useless.

Turn 6

Rhys Physics Boyd. This is so he can potentially survive a crit from Callum. He then goes to 1-round Callum with the Hammer (he's only a single point of strength off being able to do it with the forge), 78 display hit. Ike then goes for his lance-wielding friend. He needs to proc Adept in order to kill, at neutral biorhythm (a 45.24% chance), but he fails, so I have Ranulf weaken a General for strike. Oscar kills a Halberdier, Titania rescues a untransformed Tiger to protect it for BEXP, but also so that Rolf can kill the General on the ledge. I screwed this up a little bit - if I had left Boyd with the Hand Axe equipped, I would have been able to get him two more kills from enemy phase.

Turn 7

Last time I tried this map, the Dracoknight reinforcements screwed me up. I wish this was FE6 where killing the boss halts reinforcements. I have Boyd kill one, Ike takes out the General, allowing Ranulf to arrive.

ehhh... I'm considering retrying this one just for the EXP. But it is only like 30 exp on Boyd.

Name     Level Exp   HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Ike      --/15   0   50   27   2  30  26  16  25   8
Titania  --/17  67   36   26  10  22  24  20  21  15
Mist     --/ 2  53   29    8  14  14  15  17   7  16
Rolf     --/ 8  48   38   23   3  23  25  15  13  11
Boyd     --/15  53   53   30   1  23  26  14  22   8
Oscar    --/16  62   42   23   7  24  24  20  21  13
Shinon   --/13  73   43   21   7  28  24  15  20  14
Gatrie   --/11  63   44   27   5  21  23  15  27  11
Rhys     --/ 5  83   28    9  25  16  14  22   7  25

Resources: 
5398 BEXP
25278 G
Seraph Robe
Energy Drop
Secret Book
Master Crown

Edited by Anouleth

3-5 Retreat!

2 Turns

Boyd is given BEXP. He procs LUK/SPD/DEF, which caps SPD/DEF. Oscar is also given BEXP. Oscar grabs the Horseslayer.

Turn 1

Boyd is deployed to the right. Brom and Gatrie shove him next to the gap, which he climbs down and moves as far south as possible to weaken a General with a Hand Axe. Oscar finishes. Soren shoves Reyson, who moves to the edge of the range of the Generals and uses a Laguz stone. Heather climbs down from the Ballista, and Titania rescues her and moves between Oscar and Boyd. Rolf moves to the ledge on the left so he can kill a Sage and a Paladin on enemy phase.

Turn 2

Rolf kills another Sage. Ike finishes a Swordmaster.

Oscar finishes the General and Cantos. Titania drops Heather and Cantos. Boyd kills the Bishop with a Hand Axe. Nephenee shoves Reyson, who Vigors Titania/Heather/Oscar/Boyd. Oscar kills the Paladin above Lombroso, Heather steals the Energy Drop, Titania rescues her out of the way for Boyd to 1-round Lombroso and finish the map.

• 4 weeks later...

Why did you transfer Soren's stats if benched him? I see Gatrie has some more chapters were he can double enemies like Generals, Paladins and Sages with a Spd transfer. But Soren...?

Sorry for not updating this, I haven't been able to access my Wii for a while.

Why did you transfer Soren's stats if benched him? I see Gatrie has some more chapters were he can double enemies like Generals, Paladins and Sages with a Spd transfer. But Soren...?

I would not be able to use everyone I transferred. I transferred almost everyone in the GMs, after all, as well as Nephenee + Brom. I may do a playthrough with transfer Soren in the future, but I decided I'd play around with the green trio, since I think they don't get enough love.

• 1 month later...

3-6

A Reason to Fight

13 turns

My stats at the beginning of the battle:

Name    Lvl     Exp  HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
Micaiah 06/01     0  18   5  13  12   9  14   5  10
Sothe   --/06    46  35  22   5  25  23  19  15  14
Nolan   18        2  35  15   2  15  19  11  13   6
Edward  18       84  30  17   1  20  20  13  11   1
Jill    19/02    68  41  20   5  18  22  17  19   9

after bexp and seals

Nolan   18/01     0  37  16   4  16  20  11  14   8
Edward  20/01     0  32  20   5  21  21  15  13   4

Nolan is given Vantage and Beastfoe. Jill is given Paragon. Edward is given Cancel and Resolve.

The essential strategy is to send Jill to the right. Laura parks herself beneath her and Jill prepares to fight piles of laguz. I have my other units weaken the initial units to the north to help them push out, but really the left hand side is the Nolan and Edward Show, with cameo appearances from Sothe and Micaiah.

Part of the reason that my turn count is so high is that I screwed up on my ally control because I wanted to use the Bishop. It's a shame you can't just undeploy all the others, with their enemy-phase-ruining, exp-stealing ways. They probably cost me a turn just by virtue of distracting enemies from Jill.

However, other than that, the map went fine. I initially had problems with Nolan due to overadventurousness, but you really need to push forward slowly with him and Edward. I've heard that laguz will only go for Nolan when Nolan+Edward are next to each other, but I find that they actually vary with who they target. Both Nolan and Edward are extremely beastly, however. With Caladbolg, Resolve, and Wrath active, Edward is a force of destruction and has extremely high avoid, as well as being almost untouchable on Player Phase with Cancel. Nolan failed to proc Vantage once in the two or three tries of this map, which was disappointing, but merely OHKOing every enemy on the map is still pretty good. Jill was also disappointing because of her accuracy and tendency to get 2HKOed before she gets a few levels under her belt, but as the chapter progressed she smoothed out.

End of chapter:

Jill    19/15    --  49  27   5  22  25  25  23  14
Nolan   18/05    --  39  17   4  19  22  13  16  10
Edward  20/07    --  38  23   5  25  24  17  14   8

3-7

Rivals Collide

13 turns

Most boring chapter ever. There really is nothing to say about this one. I steal a Master Crown from Zihark with Heather, and have Ike fight the Black Knight. Oscar is crowned at the beginning, as if it makes any difference here.

3-8

Incandescent Glow

4 turns

Due to negligence on my part, I find that Boyd is stuck with C Ike rather than A. This is disastrous - not only does this leave Boyd exactly one point short of ORKOing Generals with a +6mt Hand Axe forge, but he will struggle to survive the kind of enemy phase action that I need, even with capped HP/STR/SPD/DEF. I consider Crowning him, but between the four remaining Crowns, I have exactly enough for Marcia, Rolf, Jill and Edward, and I don't want to give up on any of them. So I pump all my remaining bexp into him.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I'm also panicking about Titania's levels. She's still a whole three levels off promotion.

The following stats are after bexp:

Ike     --/16     0  50  27   2  30  27  17  26   8
Titania --/18    26  38  26  10  24  25  21  21  15
Rolf    --/12     0  42  25   3  26  26  18  16  11
Boyd    --/20    19  53  30   2  26  27  17  23  10
Oscar   --/18/01  2  48  27  11  26  26  22  23  17

Ulki takes Adept. Boyd has Celerity and Daunt. I leave the other Adept on Ike, but it doesn't really matter. Most skills are kind of irrelevant here.

Janaff, Ulki, Boyd and Ike go south, with Reyson in tow (he eats a Laguz Stone on turn 1). Rhys tags along with a Physic staff and Rolf runs around trying to scrape kills. Oscar and Titania go to the right to clear that section. Rhys is important because Boyd is continually taking lava damage in this chapter.

The crucial point in this chapter is positioning Boyd between the two Generals guarding Septimus' area. Although this is risky because it sends everything in the area straight at Boyd's face (who also takes lava damage), someone as strong as Boyd can send them straight back, only dead. Boyd, thankfully, promotes just in time to do this, leaving the last few scraps (some reinforcements, Septimus and a Bishop) to be cleaned up on Player Phase. It was a shame I had to promote Boyd like this, though.

3-9

Marowders Marauders

5 turns

While I constructed a 4 turn strategy, it was disgustingly risky and precluded the possibility of giving the boss kill to Marcia, who I want to try and train. Even so, I still went the 'hard' way - through the General rather than around the corner.

There's not really much to say here either, though. Marcia flies north and slaughters stuff while everyone else barrels east. Allied Bishop is spectacularly stupid. Marcia, Geoffrey, and Calill combine for the kill on turn 5, and Marcia gets the Spirit Dust.

3-10

The Heart of Crimea

4 turns

I struggled with this map for a long time, and then I realised what was holding me back.

Rolf

Rolf's lack of enemy phase is disastrous on a map this open and spacious.You can't send him north because his movement sucks. You can't send him south because even with Shade on him and Provoke on Ike, the reinforcements still inexorably target him. So he ended up mooching for kills around the CRKs while other people gained levels.

Ike takes Adept. Reyson takes Celerity. Titania, Oscar, Janaff and Ulki dash to Sergei's area to take on the enemies there, while Ike and Boyd clear out the south section.

will post BEXP amounts and stats for the army in 3-11 soon when I set up my Wii... probably tomorrow.

You can send Rolf to the South pretty easily as long as he has someone to cover him. I sent four guys there and Shinon contributed really well at 3-10.

Very good turn-counts. :awesome:

You can send Rolf to the South pretty easily as long as he has someone to cover him. I sent four guys there and Shinon contributed really well at 3-10.

Very good turn-counts. :awesome:

To be honest, I didn't have enough people to be able to do that. Maybe if I had trained Mia in addition to Boyd and Ike...

What I do in 3-6 is rescue the bishop with Fiona and then have the ally units target the bottom left corner. When you want him to heal, drop him and set them on roam. He can heal every other turn this way and the others don't interfere much at all.

My army in 3-11

Ike     --/19     9  50  27   2  30  30  18  26   9
Titania --/20    50  39  26  10  24  25  21  21  15
Rolf    --/13    40  43  26   3  27  26  18  16  11
Boyd    --/20/02 19  57  33   6  28  29  17  25  14
Oscar   --/18/01 47  48  27  11  26  26  22  23  17
Tanith  --/16     0  35  22  10  23  25  22  19  20
Marcia  --/11    99  40  21   8  22  27  17  20  17

Janaff and Ulki are about a third/two fifths of the way to S Strike.

Resources:
Seraph Robe
2x Energy Drop
Spirit Dust
Secret Book
Speedwing
3x Master Crown
3x Satori Sign

Howl
Wildheart
Quickclaw
2x Shade
Corrosion
Provoke
Imbue
Counter
Miracle
Gamble
Nihil
Pass
Disarm

Cancel
Wrath
3x Adept
Vantage
Nullify
Daunt
2x Paragon
Blossom
Saviour
(I've just realised that Celerity is stuck on Reyson :/)

Other rare items
23x Brave Lance
19x Horseslayer
20x Storm Sword
9+17x Hammer
4x Physic
3x Hammerne

18478 BEXP
34251 G

Advice on what do? Should I try to raise Marcia, or should I just focus on Tanith? Or should I try to raise one of the other GMs I haven't paid attention to yet, like Mia?

I think you should give Tanith the Seraph Robe for easier BESXP'ing. Same with Marcia, except with the Secret Book instead. And if your Titania's Spd isn't looking good by the start of Part 4, I think she should get the Speedwings.

Meh, I'd just bexp the hawks to get Tear and Adept on them and watch them own. Then, if you're left with 0 bexp, give the energy drop to Marcia and crown her (if you do, bexp her after giving her the secret book). She's virtually hit all her caps anyway.

Also, Crown Titania and just train Tanith manually.

3-11

Just Cause

5257 BEXP

5 turns

I give Marcia a Secret Book and BEXP her to level 15, then Crown her. She then takes Imbue and Savior. Ulki is BEXPed to 28.99, then I give him Blossom. Rolf is also Crowned. Janaff needs to weaken Goran for Marcia, so he takes Nullify. Titania needs to clear out the Paladins on Turn 1, she takes Provoke. Oscar takes one Paragon, Tanith takes the other. Ranulf takes Wildheart and Smite. I end up leaving Adept on Ike, but he literally doesn't fight once in this chapter. I don't think it will be a big deal in 3-13, anyway, since I leave him with a Bronze Sword. I forge a Steel Axe for Titania, Javelins for Tanith and Marcia, Steel Lances for them too.

Marcia  --/15/01  0  44  27  12  26  29  21  25  24

Titania and Oscar take the two spaces above Ike. Janaff and Ulki take the two spaces below. Rolf takes the space directly to the left of Ike.

Turn 1

Titania kills the northernmost Paladin with a Hand Axe forge, Oscar trades Steel forge to the top of her inventory and kills a Paladin with his own forge. Janaff moves right and uses a Laguz Stone, Ranulf halfshifts and Smites Ulki. Ulki moves below Janaff and takes the Stone and transforms. Boyd moves so Sigrun can pick him up. Tanith moves all the way right, takes him and drops him. Marcia picks up Ike and moves right. Rhys moves right.

This is all so that the Paladins suicide into Titania and she promotes - only two Swordmasters and the Hand Axe Paladin are left alive, but one Swordmaster is Rescued by the Bishop, which I'm actually quite thankful for.

Turn 2

Rolf kills the Warrior, Tanith kills the Fire Sage and cantos to the right of Tibarn, triggering Leanne. Rhys heals Titania. Boyd uses all his movement and uses a Hand Axe forge to kill the Swordmaster (he 1-rounds, lol). Titania goes and kills the Fire Sage with the Shine Barrier then cantos right. Oscar uses a Javelin forge to kill the Hand Axe Paladin and cantos next to Titania. Ranulf shoves Janaff, who weakens the Sword General and moves out of the way. Ulki finishes and moves into place to be Vigored by Leanne along with Tanith. Leanne then cantos into the corner between the bottom of the bridge and the sandbags. Ulki kills the Shine Barrier Wind Sage then cantos so he is adjacent to the other Wind Sage and the sandbags. Tanith kills the Thunder Sage and cantos to the spot where the Wind Sage would have put his Shine Barrier.

This is key to prevent Ulki from untransforming midcombat. For some reason, the Paladins seem to target him over Titania, but they target Titania over Tanith.

Turn 3

I follow dondon's strategy and stagger my troops so that Leanne won't be killed by the catapults. Ulki weakens a General for Tanith to finish - Leanne then Vigors them. Tanith kills the Fire Sage, Ulki shoves Leanne. Marcia kills the Shine Barrier Halberdier then Cantos to complete the formation with Janaff.

Meanwhile, Ranulf Smites Boyd so he can eliminate the other Swordmaster with another Hand Axe forge. Sigrun then moves to cover the pitfalls blocking Titania and Oscar - it seems to be random which one she needs to cover because the Bishop is unpredictable, but it's always possible. Titania and Oscar then cross and kill a Halberdier and a Bishop. Sometimes one of the Paladins gets left alive and I kill it here, but it doesn't make a big difference.

Turn 4

Marcia and Janaff move into position for Leanne to Vigor (Janaff also Grasses), with Marcia in the east position and Janaff in the west. Janaff kills the Bow Paladin and moves all the way right, Marcia moves next to him and drops Ike. I was worried about units blocking Ike's path or untransforming Janaff, so Marcia specifically equips a Steel forge to lure more enemies to attack her. Ulki rescues Leanne - he will untransform but it doesn't matter at this point.

By this point, everyone else is just killing what they can for EXP.

Turn 5

Janaff weakens Goran, Marcia finishes. Everyone else gets a last kill, while Ike switches to the Bronze Sword and seizes.

Ike     --/19     9  50  27   2  30  30  18  26   9
Titania --/20/02  5  43  30  15  27  28  22  24  19
Rolf    --/14/01 23  48  29   7  30  28  18  18  15
Boyd    --/20/02 82  57  33   6  28  29  17  25  14
Oscar   --/18/02 59  49  28  11  27  27  23  24  17
Tanith  --/18    50  40  23  10  24  25  24  19  20
Marcia  --/15/01 75  44  27  12  26  29  21  25  24
Janaff  29       25  57  16   2  19  17  30  12   8
Ulki    29        5  60  17   3  18  19  26  12  11

My DB levels! :

Jill    19/15    64  49  27   5  22  25  25  23  14
Nolan   18/05     0  39  17   4  19  22  13  16  10
Edward  20/07    24  38  23   5  25  24  17  14   8

Seriously tempted to ditch Nolan...

3-12

The Price

7 Turns

The only things I do in the base are BEXP Jill to her next level and switch skills around so that Nolan has Resolve instead of Beastfoe and Edward has Paragon instead of Resolve.

Basic strategy is chaerg south and kill stuff. Tauroneo sits on the cliffs with a Hand Axe, with Sothe reinforcing him. Enemy AI is highly uncooperative here - Edward is bottom priority for them and since he has Paragon, I want him to get attacked, so often I need to position him a little bit further out so he can be attacked from multiple angles. The chapter is initially quite easy, because there is a complete lack of 2-range enemies, but as time goes on, Falcoknights begin to encroach on the left hand side and two Snipers, an Archer, and a Javelin Soldier appear on the right, making it harder to keep Laura and Micaiah safe.

The main thing to keep in mind on this map is to keep control of the Partner units. I leave them on Roam until Turn 4 I think, then set them to Avoid because they were clogging up the south. I set them back on Roam on Turn 6 because I was worried about Tauroneo.

Edward burnt through the rest of his Killing Edge and half of his Steel Forge on this map.

Jill    19/17     0  49  28   5  24  25  27  24  14
Nolan   18/06     9  40  17   4  19  22  14  16  11
Edward  20/15     0  40  24   3  30  30  22  17  10

Now, the question is: should I kill Pelleas?

I wouldn't kill Pelleas, get his items and sell them for gold if your not going to use him. The npcs are really funny, I hate it when the healers do the wrong things though :P.

Oh, I forgot to mention - on one of my 50 tries of 3-11, I actually managed to induce a Bishop to Rescue a Halberdier when the Halberdier was already right next to him (such that the Halberdier didn't actually move). Man, what a waste of a good Rescue staff. I'm half tempted to kill Pelleas just for that.

But mainly it just feels like Pelleas should die, it makes more sense in terms of story. Although I guess he can be helpful in 4-2.

I just wish in my playthroughs I'd gotten a thunder forge ready for him. With max hit. And a nice +hit card. His misses cost me more turns than any other misses I've had (well, early part 1 sometimes misses result in death, so they probably cost more if you count the turns of the failure). Of course, part of that is because I normally only have him + one other unit trying to take out the northeast reinforcements and neither ever 1RKO.

Would it honestly make a difference if you were to keep him dead or alive? Well, it does. Story-wise that is. Although it slightly increases your funds by selling his books and by having an extra unit at the 4-2 corner to take out enemies. So yes, I suggest you leave him alive.

But mainly it just feels like Pelleas should die, it makes more sense in terms of story. Although I guess he can be helpful in 4-2.

In this case, you get to choose an option of the story. So it's what you make of it.

Oh, I chose to keep him alive. I calmed down about the Rescue staff.

helped a lot.

I added character stats to the end of 3-11, but here they are again (this is after BEXP in 3-13):

Jill    19/17     0  49  28   5  24  25  27  24  14
Nolan   18/06     9  40  17   4  19  22  14  16  11
Edward  20/15     0  40  24   3  30  30  22  17  10