Round 14 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALS is great.... but far from waqwaq quality >_<

Predicts a week 11 replay, jut replacing Astel with Waq2

Ah well, good luck to everyone except waqwaq :P cause you all need it.

Haven't got much time but I'll try to throw in a crappy entry in myself tomorrow if I have time.

Disregarding the cheat splice :P Despite my dislike of Leila I like Lumi's entry for some reason XD Pulls my attention, though it might be the funny yet pretty coloring XD

Well, I guess I just put this here...

entrys.png

<totallynotnepheneeripoff>

Well, eh. I have nothing to say. I suck at armors and I tried so... *shrugs*

Okay. See you guys this weekend~

I can only get online Sat and Sundays now. ;___;

*Checks day*

.....Nyeh?

Modesty is an insult to all others who do not exceed you

It's a bit rough around the edges but it's (IMO) one of the better entries this week.

I was begging my mom to let me on. Damn, I shouldn't say that out loud. *facepalm*

Well, eh, I was splicing very quick. I was afraid that I'd be late for the deadline (plus, I can't get on to update it or to do anything) so I was careless. Sorry. ;___;

I hate it when people apologies for no apparent reason >_< It's hard responding to someone who's just apologized for something you can't figure out. It's all the more creepy on the internet since you can't see the opponents expression.

I'm sorry I entered the splice competition, I'm sorry for posting an entry, I'm sorry for existing, I'm sorry my great grandmother got wrinkles, I'm sorry I'm .... ranting XD

Always better asking mom, dad's a prick or so it was when I was a wee little girl living in that awful hole. :/

Anyway........

*Throws in a bath robe Ninja*

2pz0j13.png

EDIT: Now that I've posted it, he looked more like a bathrobe terrorist/bankrobber :/ Ah well

Edited by Kanami

...cheat splice?

And HOT DAMN, Astra, what bottomless hole did you pull the patience to make that out of?

I don't know at all man.

I hate it when people apologies for no apparent reason >_< It's hard responding to someone who's just apologized for something you can't figure out. It's all the more creepy on the internet since you can't see the opponents expression.

I'm sorry I entered the splice competition, I'm sorry for posting an entry, I'm sorry for existing, I'm sorry my great grandmother got wrinkles, I'm sorry I'm .... ranting XD

Always better asking mom, dad's a prick or so it was when I was a wee little girl living in that awful hole. :/

Anyway........

*Throws in a bath robe Ninja*

2pz0j13.png

EDIT: Now that I've posted it, he looked more like a bathrobe terrorist/bankrobber :/ Ah well

NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol sorr- *shot*

Anyways,

entrya.png

It's fixed a bit. I think. ><

Somehow

I expected a halb

I could just see it

I just didn't want to go through the trouble to make one. >_______>

Fado's armor is awesome.

EDIT:

whatisthisidontevenwhat.png

i don't even

Edited by Adell

Disregarding the cheat splice :P Despite my dislike of Leila I like Lumi's entry for some reason XD Pulls my attention, though it might be the funny yet pretty coloring XD

Thanks!

...it might be the complementary colors. I tend to go for that color scheme a lot.

Astra, you still haven't updated with my edited version.

Here's my thing:

round14.png

I didn't have the patience to try anything crazy.

Edit: I made a small change, try refreshing if you can't see the entry.

Edited by Astelaine