Fuyuki's Holy Grail War (Sign-Ups/Discussion Topic)

EchoingPewter

I had a feeling this would happen. I'd like this RP to live, but it's died before, so I won't mind if it dies again.

Actually, it seems unlikely that this RP's going to grab enough interest to keep everyone interested if things aren't going quickly at the beginning. I'll just go ahead and save the trouble and consider this RP dead. The HGW setup is hard to RP with anyways if people aren't willing to lose their characters.

Edited by EchoingPewter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Well that was a quick decision by the creator of this Rp XD

Guess Phoenix's RP pulled you away, ah well just means Phoenix's RP better to be good, or heads are going to roll.

Edited by Kanami

At least I succeeded in destroying something. EP, remember that the responsibility of an RP leader is not just to only interact with the others, but to create and introduce interesting scenarios. I mean seriously, man, this is a war RP and you start the first thing with "ANY QUESTIONS?"? Your interactions with other characters has been minimal, at that.

I think Chris Avellone said it best: "You are not there to be entertained as a gamemaster. The satisfaction you feel should be secondary to the players having a good time-and if they do, your satisfaction comes after the session is over and they want to play more."

@Roymbrog

We could, but who'd still be here? rn7 left. You, RPG, Snowy One, Echo have signed up for another RP. And seph and myself are willing to throw in the towel too. I suppose that still leaves Script and Azusa, but even then, the numbers aren't impressive. Okay, the people that have signed up for two Phoenix's RP could probably do both.

But any will to try and keep going died for me when Echo indicated he was willing to give up. rn7's quote made sense to me, and while I think it's too soon for "entertainment" to kick in. I just don't see this RP going anywhere.

@CATS

Who knows, considering how persistent the guys running it are though, I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted a fair while though.

Hey. I'm more than willing to continue here. I am more than capable of being in more than 1 or 2 RP's at once (my record is 4). Does this mean I will now be paired with Script? I want it to be official. *today will be busy. Having a friend come over that will be going back to college soon, but tonight will be free*

Edited by Snowy_One

If two of the RPers are already considering jumping ship and we haven't even gotten past the beginning, it's probably best to let this RP wade away. I'm well aware everyone's still "willing" to continue, but there's only one part of action in the first part, and since what ronny said is actually more accurate than I ever even considered when running an RP, I don't think that'll cut it. If I go through with this RP, I'd have to end it now, reorganize the plot, and put it up later at a time where I've put enough thought into the plot.

I'd say it's definitely possible to continue this RP alongside Phoenix's, but if you want to end it, it's your choice after all. It's a shame though since this didn't even start. People seemed willing and so on, but I guess many an RP has died like this.

Sigh, I didn't even get Berserker to maul anything yet... /rambling