FEE3 - The Hacker's Event

Arch

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not necessary, it's your choice. and my choice to accept it or not :P

Well, my hack isn't as well-known as others, but depending on what I have done at that time will greatly affect whether I'll ask to do an interview or not. :P And the fact if you accept it or not.

Fire Emblem Hacked: ???

Name of Hack: ???

Creator: Superluigi

What You'll Submit: Screenshots

Anything Else?: I'll be using this event to announce my secret project I've been working on since Christmas.

So around yesterday I found out that I might be going on a trip around late June/early July so I don't know if I will be able to make a playable demo by then so just in case I won't be able to complete a demo by then, I'll be posting screenshots instead/doing a trailer. Sorry for the inconvience.

I'm ecstatic to see the long list of projects for this event! It's great to see such interest for our fandom's mock E3.

Anyways, in addition to an EN trailer: I'll be discussing my post-Elibian Nights project at FEE3. Whether that's another project, or the end of my ROM hacking stint.....at this point, I don't even know xD. I feel like Elibian Nights will be a tough act to follow, and the goal of any future hacks by me would be to top EN. I don't want to start out with something unique and then just fall into the groove of FE hackers by doing just another standard FE hack.

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

Soooooo... when is this going to be up? You've got a good share of us interested in seeing what others are putting up.

one of you should do a segment on the numerous overseas hacks, and not just the Japanese ones

Fire Emblem Hacked: FE7

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem: Maiden Quest

Creator: Cedar Nyx

What You'll Submit: Short playable demo (prologue + chapt.1 + maybe chapt.2). It would be fun to do an interview as well, but I don't have a mike. XD

Also, on behalf of TEB...

Fire Emblem Hacked: FE8

Name of Hack: TEB Zombie Hack (Actual title still pending)

Creator: The Emblem Brigade (It's a forum hack)

What You'll Submit: Probably a playable demo. Maybe an interview, if someone at TEB is willing to do it.

Anything Else?: Still not sure about this one... It depends on whether the first couple chapters are finished on schedule. We'll see~

Fire Emblem Hacked: FE6

Name of Hack: The Blessed Blinding Blade

Creator: WINgull

What You'll Submit: Trailer, and the entire game available for download.

Anything Else?: Nope.

Deadline time.

Alright, all entries have to be in by July 8th! The opening ceremonies will be held Friday night on July 8th, and the event will unfold over the two following days.

Edited by Rodimus Supreme OVERTROLL

Ohlawd, you actually submitted it.

Damn, that means I actually have to finish this prologue... dernit.

Whooops. D-bag move on my part. My apologies.

We could submit this hack just as an announcement then. With screenshots. That would work.

Didn't mean to put pressure on you, Cam. I know you're super busy as it is and it's not really fair to make you finish the prologue when chapter 1 probably won't be done in time for this event.

Oh dear. July 8th, huh? Better get cracking...

Sorry, I'm a bit late...

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem: Shifting Worlds

Creator: Sea Lion

What You'll Submit: Most likely a 3 chapter demo (could be more if I get lucky)

Anything Else? Not that I can think of.

Edited by Sea Lion

All right, I've decided that I'm swapping out Fate of Magvel for another hack 'cause I'm going on a trip on June 23rd and coming back July 5th and there is no way I'll get a good trailer in by July 8th. Instead, I have this:

Name of Hack: Will be revealed

Creator: Myself

What You'll Submit: trailer

Anything Else?: I'm not sending in a patch 'cause I'll feel under pressure and then I'll probably discontinue the project, which I don't want to do.

When's the deadline for saying you're going to do something or aren't going to do something? Also how are the people submitting stuff gonna get their stuff ordered? Just any random order, or are things going to be more... strategically placed, based on the type of hack and how big of a hack it is etc.

It will be strategically decided once I have access to Skype and a list of submissions to go off of. Obviously requests like Fitz's will be taken into account (and it's a yes, Fitz).

To answer your other question, you can add a project up until the due date. Basically anything that's submitted by July 5th is in the show.

Hm... Let's see...

He posted a topic here.

He's recieved more signups here than anywhere else.

Arch is probably more active on this board than any other (I may be wrong).

Arch is part of the goddamn staff for our very own forum hack (which may or may not be entering).

Nah, I think he's gonna host it on FEshrine.

Hm... Let's see...

He posted a topic here.

Arch is part of the goddamn staff for our very own forum hack (which may or may not be entering).

I thought we decided to host it on Facebook...

Back on topic, looking forward to what people have to showcase here, I wish I wasn't so lazy or I'd have entered myself.

Hm... Let's see...

He posted a topic here.

Thanks just making sure