Aftergame replay suggestions

Rapier

As soon as I got my Wii, I became completely hooked on Radiant Dawn. Heck, it's been a long time since I've waited to play it. After finishing it, I felt like playing it again... But I don't know what I should do to spice my playthrough more. Redoing everything just like before won't do. So, does anyone have any suggestions? I've thought about playing on Hard Mode, but it's just more frustating. Plus, my power level is too low to play through it (Ashera must be a nightmare on it).

I wish this game had achievements.

I don't really like the idea of achievements in FE. There's so little to put into that category and that doesn't fit a Nintendo game.

Hard mode is not that hard after Part 1. The characters you should use, however, are more depended on their bases and growths to survive.

Recruit Pelleas and Lehran. You can do this from your second playthrough onwards, as long as the data you're using has at least 1 clear.

Not sure if you knew about that or not.

Edited by Darros

Recruit Pelleas and Lehran. You can do this from your second playthrough onwards, as long as the data you're using has at least 1 clear.

Not sure if you knew about that or not.

The problem is, I decided to start a Hard Mode from the Clear save. D:

No. I had a LOLnardo that ciuldn't damage swordnasters at endgame. But PEMN. He's not that bad, but by no means is he something to drool over.

Choose specific characters and use them only. That's what I do every time. If you can't choose, get a numbered list of the characters and go to random.org or some site like that, and let the universe choose your units for you.

You can also set certain limitations on yourself, such as a max unit count, lowest levels, only one type of class/unit/weapon, and stuff like that.

Choose specific characters and use them only. That's what I do every time. If you can't choose, get a numbered list of the characters and go to random.org or some site like that, and let the universe choose your units for you.

You can also set certain limitations on yourself, such as a max unit count, lowest levels, only one type of class/unit/weapon, and stuff like that.

The only problem is some units appear only later (Steffan, Nasir, Bastian, Volke etc.) and some units only make a brief appearance (Geoffrey, Elincia, Kieran, Marcia, Lucia etc.). Since I started Hard Mode, I guess I should play it if I want to recruit the two unlocked units... I surely miss seeing enemy ranges.

Just make the limitations revolve around each of the parts of the story :E FE10 is wonky in how it was constructed, where you might as well just use all the spices in the closet, than just the ones you always liked most.

Did you overwrite your game-cleared save with the hard-mode save? that sucks D: If so and you definitely don't want to play the hard mode, you can download a completed save file and put it on your Wii. I don't even think you need homebrew for that: just find the correct version of your save (E, U, or J) and after copying the save to your SD card, replace it with the downloaded one and recopy that back to the Wii, overwriting the original.

Use the guys with facial hair challenge.

Let's see.

Nolan, Tauroneo, Bastian, Danved, Oliver, Muarim(do those sidebuns count?), Mordecai, Ulki and Nealuchi.

I guess Skrimir as 10th even though lions are easy mode.

Oh, well then. Just have Haar and Nolan dominate everything.

*Volug

There's no draft available now, unfortunately. :/ Also, Nolan's pretty awesome. Does Edward/Leonardo only suck with me?

Technically, there's this draft that includes FE9 & 10...if you're interested. :)

Edited by Jigglypuff

I've never used Volug. Kind of because I don't like him, and kind of because halfshift sucks, and so does waiting for gauge.

Edited by Darros

*Volug

Technically, there's this draft that includes FE9 & 10...if you're interested. :)

I can't play PoR because the emulator keeps crashing. I'm not sure how the hell I've managed to play through it.... Also, GameCube roms/however-you-call-it won't run on a Wii.

Use the guys with facial hair challenge.

Nolan, Caineghis, Skrimir and Giffca will pwn everything they touch, even dragons.

I'm thinking about doing a FE10 Normal Mode run with the bad units, such as Edward, Trollnardo, Meg, Fatchap, Nephenee, Tormod, Vika, Muarim, Lyre, Kysha, Zihark (compared to Mia, he sucks), Lucia, Marcia.... But I'm not so positive about this. I don't wanna hit my head on a brick wall. >:

I can't play PoR because the emulator keeps crashing. I'm not sure how the hell I've managed to play through it.... Also, GameCube roms/however-you-call-it won't run on a Wii.

You should use some of the older version of the emulator to keep the crashes from happening. I think around the 1400 releases, but I'm not sure. If you search the forums you should find a thread where we've found out the most stable versions to use.

Also, the Wii can run GameCube iso backups without a problem. Either through DVD or other data-storage means. On the newer Wiis Nintendo finally revised the hardware to make most DVDs unreadable, but you can still run the GameCube games other ways. If your Wii wasn't manufactured in the past year, you can run as many GameCube games as you like :)

Since when is Nephenee a 'bad unit'?

Since when the laws of good and bad are a comparisson, and compared to the others she is overshadowed.

Also, the Wii can run GameCube iso backups without a problem. Either through DVD or other data-storage means. On the newer Wiis Nintendo finally revised the hardware to make most DVDs unreadable, but you can still run the GameCube games other ways. If your Wii wasn't manufactured in the past year, you can run as many GameCube games as you like :)

My Wii is on it's newest version, so I doubt I could play GC games on it. And they told me that running it through an external HD won't work.

Gatrie is overshadowed by Haar, but that doesn't automatically mean that he's a bad unit.

Why use a unit if you've got something better anyway...

In FE's case, it's plausible. So nevermind.