charcters that might go in the new super smash bros

xblade

Toad will be in the next Smash Bros., and he'll be the new Meta Knight. In fact, he's even MORE overpowered than Meta Knight was.

Ike will be cut, but he won't be replaced by Chrom, or anyone from Fire Emblem. He'll be replace by Magnus because he has a big sword. Magnus plays EXACTLY like Ike.

Jigglypuff and Lucario will be replace by new Pokemanz

Both Chrom and Lucina are in the game, but Marth is kept because three Falchion users are TOTALLY neccessary. Also, Lucina is a Luigified clone of Marth because Smash Bros. needs a new clone.

Speaking of clones, Toon Zelda will be the new Zelda character.

Mewtwo, Roy, Palutena, Krystal, and King K. Rool won't be playable.

Little Mac and Isaac are STILL assist trophies.

Takamaru is an assist trophy.

Samurai Goroh and Black Shadow are playable in Smash 4.

Ridley is playable in Smash 4, but he's the worst character in the game, and nobody uses him.

Pokemon Trainer will become the Gen 3 trainer

Ryu is the Capcom character in Smash 4 instead of Megaman.

Bayonetta will replace Sonic as the Sega character.

Simon Belmont will replace Snake as the Konami character.

Nightmare will be the Namco character.

Travis Touchdown will be the unexpected third party character.

Dixie Kong is the new Donkey Kong character.

Tingle will replace Ganondorf.

Urban Champion is the new Retro character.

The three Star Fox characters are kept, but a new one is added. It's Peppy Hare, and he's yet ANOTHER Fox clone. However, he has a unique final smash. It's the Barrel Roll, and it kills anyone in one hit. It can also break shields in one hit, and cause the character flying into the air. It is super mega ultra overpowered.

There will be no unlockable characters. Instead, there will be DLC characters, and they cost $10 each.

There will also be DLC costumes, and they cost $5 each.

Random tripping is STILL in the game, and it's 9001 times worst than it was in Brawl.

Now let's see how many of these come true.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so hope that doesn't happen. I know it's unlikely for them to keep Snake, unless Kojima gets back on his knees and gives the Wii U Ground Zeroes. Snake, what happened? Snake!? SNAAAAAAAKE. I'd be fine with a 3rd gen Pokemon trainer, but I'd murder the developers if Toad is stronger than Meta Knight. On the subject of Kirby, why not Waddle Dee? On second thought, maybe not. Slippy Toad should be playable, using his high pitch Star Fox 64 voice rather than the Assault one. *shot*

Um, no. I'm not going to just drop Ike as my favorite simply because of being cut from a game I think he should've been in. That would be ridiculous.

Also, I have decided I might consider buying the game regardless of whether Ike is playable depending on what other characters become available.

Iridium: Thank you! Well said. :)

You totally missed my point.

Roy is still my favourite despite not being in Brawl. Ike will still be my favourite in Brawl even if he is dropped in SSB4. These will not change. Nowhere did I tell you to drop Ike as your favourite character. Because that would indeed be ridiculous. If your favourite character isn't in SSB4, you will obviously find a favourite for yourself within SSB4, even with Ike's absence. Ike can't be your favourite in a video game he isn't even part of. If this happens, deal with it and move on. Keep an open mind. Do you understand what I mean?

You totally missed my point.

Roy is still my favourite despite not being in Brawl. Ike will still be my favourite in Brawl even if he is dropped in SSB4. These will not change. Nowhere did I tell you to drop Ike as your favourite character. Because that would indeed be ridiculous. If your favourite character isn't in SSB4, you will obviously find a favourite for yourself within SSB4, even with Ike's absence. Ike can't be your favourite in a video game he isn't even part of. If this happens, deal with it and move on. Keep an open mind. Do you understand what I mean?

I understand what you mean perfectly. It's just that I will be very upset and not have as much fun with the game if I can't play with a character I like. All I'd be stuck with is Luigi, and while I would play him a lot, I would want to switch characters every now and then and I won't have as much fun using anyone else. So as I also said, I'll see what newcomers DO make it in.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly the thought of impossible to pick from non lords is not true. Certain characters have a huge fanbase that could be picked, I.E. Nephenee, Joshua, Soren, Cordelia, Gregor, Seth, or Raven. Also new playstyle lords, Ephraim, Hector, Mounted Eliwood, Eirika, Sigurd, also i am talking maybe two of these MAX

Features

Costume change ability

Multiple Movesets for versatilities sake

Better online

DLC

Characters:

Gone are the clones sans Ganondorf but will be costume changes with slight statistical differences

Gone is ROB he was fun but why

Gone is Lucario Replaced by Zoroark or a third gen maybe the new mewtwo form

Pokemon trainer has Gen selection 1-4 if not then gen 3

added Ephraim and Chrom poss Neph/Gregor

Lucina costume

Lucas new PK moveset to differentiate from Ness more

Falco new moveset

Ganondorf with Sword as well as dark magic

Ridley or another metroid character

Koopa Kid/ Bowser Jr. costume swapable

Megaman with X costume change

Waluigi

Girahim

Some Third Party Suprises

Kid Icarus character

Isaac

Little Mac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping they don't hold back on Fire Emblem characters. I want to see:

Marth

Roy

Lyn

Ike

Micaiah

Black Knight

Chrom

Most importantly, Lyn and BK. Lyn would probably be a faster marth with a slightly less spicy tip on her sword, and the Black Knight would be a slower, bigger, but incredibly overpowered Ganondorf with a sword. That's really just my hopes but it's kinda plausible.

Oh, and it would be great to have steroids Radiant Dawn Ike.

Additionally, these are more characters that I think would be necessary and proper:

Ghirahim

Impa

Isaac

Megaman

Shadow the Hedgehog

Waluigi

All starter Pokemon (as separate characters, not 3 for 1 deals)

Samurai Gorroh

Kamek

Waddle-dee

Edited by Mr. Haar

i'm going to copy that douchebag from another forum that keeps spamming about how Chrom isn't going to be in SSB4 because he's lame

yeah guys, cause they'll totally 1. keep Ike 2. bring back Roy, all while not having a new rep

Sakurai will add random instant death to make it literally unplayable in tournament

i'm going to copy that douchebag from another forum that keeps spamming about how Chrom isn't going to be in SSB4 because he's lame

yeah guys, cause they'll totally 1. keep Ike 2. bring back Roy, all while not having a new rep

Sakurai will add random instant death to make it literally unplayable in tournament

This man is a genius.

...Except the fact that even though dickhead McBlueCondom shouldn't be in the next SSB, he's mostly to be there anyway.

Fine by me as long as they don't replace Marth. Marth is my second favorite other than Jigglypuff(who sucked in brawl god dammit nintendo fuck you too), and I love how Marth has a design that's unique to the SSB series.

It annoys me how people only want characters in the game for the sake of more ______ characters. Does the number of villains, females, *insert franchise here* characters, ect. matter in the game? Does it have any effect on the game? No, I think people just want more certain types of characters just for the sake of having more types of those characters. People should be happy there's even villains and female characters in the series, even if the number is small.

If people want to see a character in the game because they like the character, think it would be cool to see the character in the game, and/or think the character would fit in Smash, that's fine with me.

This man is a genius.

...Except the fact that even though dickhead McBlueCondom shouldn't be in the next SSB, he's mostly to be there anyway.

Fine by me as long as they don't replace Marth. Marth is my second favorite other than Jigglypuff(who sucked in brawl god dammit nintendo fuck you too), and I love how Marth has a design that's unique to the SSB series.

that's ok, Melee Puff was great

rest rest rest rest

Yeah, exactly. In 64 and Melee, Jigglypuff was a floaty character that was very easy to control, amazing recovery, and a powerful special attack. In Brawl, she's just weaker in general and I think she's even easier to knock out, too.

To add insult to injury, Jigglypuff's alternate costumes included a cool headband, a nice bow, and a beautiful royal crown. Now she has...A pokeball looking hat, a beach hat, and what appears to be a turtle shell on her head....

Ahem...excuse me while I go find a corner and curl up into the fetal position. Every fanboy is doomed to have their hearts broken

Edited by Boney

I would like a magic FE unit in the game. Right now it seems like FE is just a world of lords with oddly colored hair, ornate swords and fancy capes. Give FE's magic some representation, whatever 2 or 3 sword users we get is enough. Magics the other half of the game. Robin/MU or Micaiah seem like the only ones who might fill in that category.

From FE I also want more variety. Lords are fine and all but at least choose unique Lords too. I wanted Micaiah for Brawl but I doubt she has a chance now. I don't expect Robin/MU/Avatar but it would be a bit better than having Chrom or Lucina. My wish is Tharja is somehow seen as popular enough to make it in

I also wanted Isaac from Golden Sun in Brawl as playable. Again, he probably has no chance anymore, and I would be surprised if Matthew or anyone else made the cut given GS3's meh sales/reception. Pleasantly surprised. Maybe if Camelot has GS4 in the works someone will be added as advertisement, like Roy.

From other games...it's very likely that new Mewtwo will replace Lucario (personally I'd rather have cool Mewtwo back than that lame thing). I would LOVE to see Fawful from Mario & Luigi, he would be so much fun to play as, and his taunts are practically there already (his chortle!). Ghirahim from Zelda needs to be in, he has the potential to be a very unique character.

• 4 weeks later...

It would be better if they would add characters outside Nintendo series, especially if they add characters from the animes... It would be totally AWESOME if they even joined whatever adventure mode after the Subspace Emissary. I love such crossovers because they express so much drama and action... Animes are awesome and their characters are awesome. I would not be able to find an adjective to describe the game with anime characters joining brawl and the new adventure mode because I cannot find a stronger word for AWESOME (apparently I really needed to expand my vocabulary...). I am really looking forwards to it.