Round 58 SF Splicing Competition

Vampire Elf

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW OR I WILL COME AND EAT YOUR SOUL AND THEN CALL ADELE AND SHE WILL SET FIRE TO ALL THE RAIN WHICH INCLUDES YOUR SOUL BECAUSE IT'LL BE CRYING BECAUSE I ATE IT AND CRYING IS JUST RAIN COMING OUT FROM YOUR EYEBALLS WHICH MEANS YOUR EYEBALLS WILL BE BURNT UP AND THEN I WILL HAVE TO PULL YOUR FEMUR OUT THROUGH YOUR LIVER BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE A PERFECT VAMPYRIC ELVEN NINJA ASSASSIN:

• No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • FOR VOTING, YOU MAY NOT!!! VOTE FOR YOURSELF, it is dishonorable to yourself.
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

DEADLINE: June 1st.

xfvy.png

Edited by Vampire Elf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW OR I WILL COME AND EAT YOUR SOUL AND THEN CALL ADELE AND SHE WILL SET FIRE TO ALL THE RAIN WHICH INCLUDES YOUR SOUL BECAUSE IT'LL BE CRYING BECAUSE I ATE IT AND CRYING IS JUST RAIN COMING OUT FROM YOUR EYEBALLS WHICH MEANS YOUR EYEBALLS WILL BE BURNT UP AND THEN I WILL HAVE TO PULL YOUR FEMUR OUT THROUGH YOUR LIVER BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE A PERFECT VAMPYRIC ELVEN NINJA ASSASSIN:

Got a little bored, did we? ;P

I told myself: "Don't look at the other entries until you're done!", but NO, I just had to look. >.>

There's no chance of winning, but I don't want all the work to go to waste, so I'll enter anyway. Even though there's a voice inside my head screaming: "No, what are you doing? Don't post it! No! Just delete it already!"

len3rpfn.png

I intended on creating a specimen of the endangered female axe fighters species.

I told myself: "Don't look at the other entries until you're done!", but NO, I just had to look. >.>

There's no chance of winning, but I don't want all the work to go to waste, so I'll enter anyway. Even though there's a voice inside my head screaming: "No, what are you doing? Don't post it! No! Just delete it already!"

len3rpfn.png

I intended on creating a specimen of the endangered female axe fighters species.

Her bangs on right OPV look a little derpy to me, but otherwise I quite like it :) Glad you posted.

I'm gonna see if I can finish one in time.... x3

I have plenty of days, seeing how I've got the hair done so far, but I always end up forgetting or procrastinating.

Ahead of my schedule, yaaaaay~

56956375610775555665.png

Feel like I coulda done more on the outfit but maybe I've just gotten lazy or fresh out of ideas at this point XD

That thing in her hair is supposed to be a rose

Edited by Freohr Datia

I love how everybody uses similar palettes.

Yeah I noticed it too =3 I actually didn't use brown till the last minute too x3

I was trying to make the rose black but I couldn't really find any other colours to go good with the leafy bits, or at least with the first palette I had planned on using.

And I made a girl because Limstella looks like a girl and because for some reason I find much more inspiration in making females than males =[

Has Limstella lured you in yet aeo? you've done kabillion splices using her :/ I thought she'd be a jellyfish lure.

Was kinda tempted to, but too lazy, orz. Maybe tomorrow or something, iono. Schedule too full of tentativeness.

Vamp, Anon, Amelia, Char, etc.

Having you guys in the comps tends to kill chances for lesser spriters. :p

Hmm..... Maybe there should be a special competition once a month for only the best. The "Elite Splicing Competition." Complete with harder rules and fewer sprites.